Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel really sorry and happy at the same time. This is why;

After the match between Inter and Roma last wekeend Inter doctor Claudio Gaudino is accused of manipulating two Inter players doping tests. This is another blow for Italian football.
5 points less might be the punishment for this crime, this would mean that Roma would be new serie A leaders and Juve only 3 points behind.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
It is impossible. At least noone will risk doing this, otherwise Italian Football Federation will be accused in corruption by Inter board. And I don't think that scandals are exactly what IFF need now.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Yes very funny. Mind you, after we got the Davids ban ruduced, I'm sure the guys could cook something up, what with the Italian FA in our pockets:D

Yes it's a genius idea.;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Memorable: Actually I've been so busy with studies that I didn't quite figure it out at first either, but after opening another browser and going over the newssources... :).

Anyway- Nyuka; it's not like this cannot happen. It's exactly what's happened to Empoli in serie B. Empoli's officials tried to tamper with the persons selected for testing, and I believe CONI has called for a 6 points deduction.

Ciao.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts