Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roma president Franco Sensi has revealed they are in talks with Ajax about a move for striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

He said: "I am not sure that Gabriel Batistuta will stay with us. But we are talking with many clubs. We like Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

Ibrahimovic is currently preparing for the match against England in the World Cup.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Roma chasing Cisse

Roma are the latest club to show an interest in Liverpool target Djibril Cisse.

The Italian club are reportedly looking to offload Gabriel Batistuta after a disappointing season, and see Cisse as the perfect player to help them recapture the Serie A title.

President Frano Sensi said: "I am not sure whether Batistuta will stay. We will have to talk again after the World Cup finals.

"However we are always scouring the market for potential signings at at the moment we are following Adriano, Ibrahimovic and Cisse"

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What if Batistuta does very well in the WC, will Sensi still consider offloading him?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Zeppelin, I believe he would still be sold because Roma want to recover part of the money they invested on him because in 2003 he will become a player that would leave the club for free.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
He could still fight for a champions league..you know that could be his incentive, given that he has already won the scudetto.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts