Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an obvious attempt of copying the success AC Milan has had with their at the time groundbreaking "Milan Lab", ASR today announced that "Roma Lab" had been born.

For those who don't know, Milan Lab is a computer system that greatly helps the team's medical staff to understand and foresee any possible injuries. According to Milan's physical trainer, Milan Lab has helped them predict over 70% of all injuries their players sustain, and can help make sure they do not occur.

For those who may recall the number of injuries Milan had before they installed Milan Lab 18 months ago, it's evident that this is a very helpfull device. perhaps even more to us than Milan, since our squad is not as big, so the less injuries hampering our keyplayers, all the more smooth sailing towards success.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Well howdy, stranger! ;)

Good post; this sounds quite intriguing and I hope Roma Lab can go far towards alleviating the problems caused by a short bench.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Welcome to the board Cacini. I read about this 'Milan lab' on the Milan forum a few months ago, i think San Siro posted it. Its supposed to be unbelievably effective, i might look up that thread..

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Milan Lab is very, very effective but I don't think Roma need it as much because you guys have a wonderful pitch to play on.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Quivering said:
Milan Lab is very, very effective but I don't think Roma need it as much because you guys have a wonderful pitch to play on.
Be that as it may, we do have injuries and our roster isn't as long as yours. So you can see our necessity for it.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Great!!! The use of technology ain't never a bad thing!!!

A step forward and it will definitely help be it a small squad or a big one coz the purpose is to keep players injury free and this will especially help to look after injury prone players in a much more efficient manner!

I still haven't read about this in any paper or site? Source?
When will it be functional if not already?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts