Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roughly 37 hours to go:devil: The fever or rather the Red&Black fever is growing:devil: Probable lineup are the following:

Milan (4-3-2-1): 12 Dida, 2 Cafu, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 19 Costacurta, 8 Gattuso, 21 Pirlo, 20 Seedorf, 22 Kaka`, 10 Rui Costa, 7 Shevchenko (77 Abbiati, 4 Kaladze, 14 Simic, 23 Ambrosini, 32 Brocchi, 27 Serginho, 15 Tomasson). All. Ancelotti.
Indisponibili: Inzaghi.
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: Cafu, Pirlo, Shevchenko.

Roma (4-4-2): 22 Pelizzoli, 2 Panucci, 5 Zebina, 19 Samuel, 5 Lima, 30 Mancini, 11 Emerson, 15 Dacourt, 21 D`Agostino, 10 Totti, 18 Cassano. (3 Lupatelli, 31 Dellas, 27 De Rossi, 17 Tommasi, 32 Candela, 23 Corvia, 24 Delvecchio). All. Capello.
Indisponibili: Montella, Chivu.
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: De Rossi, Dacourt.

Arbitro: Messina di Bergamo.

As we can see, we don't stand a chance, our defence of nonni risk a serious heart attack in front of Roma's Golden Duo (Totti & Cassano)

:depress:

Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso have been clearly off form for the last month or so; Rui Costa is the shadow of his Fiorentina days and Kakà has been playing continously since January 2003. Dida is still under shock after his awfull match Vs Depo. That leaves us with only Sheva in decent form:mad: Too little agaist the mights of Totti & Co:depress:

We've already achieved the achivable, a CL spot without prelimanary rounds:) We should be more than happy with that:)
Maybe next year with Stam and a additional star announced by Galliani, we will be able to challenge seriously for the title:cool:

So in answering the thread title: it's definately Roma Caput Mundi :depress:

I will be attending the game just in case;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot, all you Satan's, Lucifer's and Belzebu's and red&Black Deamons in general:devil: :devil: Leave Hell for a while and come back to Planet Earth (Red&Black Earth) for a while, your needed :devil:

FORZA MILAN:devil:

P.S. In town our Cugini are into "Black Magic" to encourage our defeat.:devil:

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
IanZ said:
All the pessimism is getting a little old. There's a point where we stop being modest...
I think its a bunch of BS, Diavolo is just trying to not jinx it. There is no way he thinks Roma wins this game, come on now.

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Come on Diavolo, you modest, humble man. This game will be a walk in the park. Milan winning ? No, Milan will destroy, trash, crash, demolish, Kill Roma. I Expect a fine, magical display from you lads and expect you to win in style. KaKa is Unstoppable. Sheva will bag a hattrick and secure the top marksamn title. Totti ? :howler: He's gay and he will be marked by Maldini, of all defenders. Maldini is rock solid, a wall. Totti can only score from spot kicks and his only quality is his looks.

Cassano will most probably have a bust-up with Capello and abandon the team. That's because he CERTAINLY knows that there is no way past Sandro Magno. :stuckup: The kiddo is well aware of his limited capabilities and he will run away. Dida should be rested and give Fiori a go. We'll barely watch him anywayz. Cafu will eat Lima/Candela for lunch. This game is Milan's and i'm 10000% sure of that. So yes Diavolo, you should be @ the Meazza because you'll be celebrating there man.

Congrats in advance. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nerazzuri4life said:
Come on Diavolo, you modest, humble man. This game will be a walk in the park. Milan winning ? No, Milan will destroy, trash, crash, demolish, Kill Roma. I Expect a fine, magical display from you lads and expect you to win in style. KaKa is Unstoppable. Sheva will bag a hattrick and secure the top marksamn title. Totti ? :howler: He's gay and he will be marked by Maldini, of all defenders. Maldini is rock solid, a wall. Totti can only score from spot kicks and his only quality is his looks.

Cassano will most probably have a bust-up with Capello and abandon the team. That's because he CERTAINLY knows that there is no way past Sandro Magno. :stuckup: The kiddo is well aware of his limited capabilities and he will run away. Dida should be rested and give Fiori a go. We'll barely watch him anywayz. Cafu will eat Lima/Candela for lunch. This game is Milan's and i'm 10000% sure of that. So yes Diavolo, you should be @ the Meazza because you'll be celebrating there man.

Congrats in advance. ;)
Unfortunately for us, I had the same dream:depress: I shall be attending the game:depress: :depress: :depress: only because the vast majority of the red&black brotherhood here in Milano are very peesimistic about the outcome of the game:mad: I offered my season ticket to dozens of Milanisti, none of them had the desire to witness the humiliation that is only a few hours ahead of us:depress: I have no choice but going to San Siro:depress: Only a miracle, Dida and Sheva:devil: may save us.

P.S. Good luck with you game tomorrow in Lecce:devil: ;) that will almost certainly open you the gates to the CL:devil: Were you belong;)

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
You're still pessimistic. Man, there is no reason whatsoever to worry. The win, points and most importantly Scudetto are in the bag. ;)

4-0 KaKa, Sheva (3)

You'll see.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nerazzuri4life said:
You're still pessimistic. Man, there is no reason whatsoever to worry. The win, points and most importantly Scudetto are in the bag. ;)

4-0 KaKa, Sheva (3)

You'll see.
To achieve such a win we would need the 1989 "Inter Dei Record" spirit:mad: We're only the other minor Serie B team in town:depress: Teach us how to achieve such a score:mad: and we will open out the gates for future swap deals with you once again:cool: This time though, no more con deals like: we give you a Italia NT team regular starter like Francesco Coco and you give us an unwanted and Holland NT reserve like Seedorf:mad: We deal on equal terms this time:devil:

P.S. Back to my misery:depress: in a few minutes I will go to my local Pharmacy and ask for some anti-depression pills:mad: :depress:

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
OOOOOH I give up. I Did my best to cheer you up and make you believe more in your team. That's just Roma you know, not Depor. No reason for fear, this game has MILAN written all over it. You don't need us and you have to relax man. Have faith. Worst scenario would be a slim 2-0 win.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nerazzuri4life said:
OOOOOH I give up. I Did my best to cheer you up and make you believe more in your team. That's just Roma you know, not Depor. No reason for fear, this game has MILAN written all over it. You don't need us and you have to relax man. Have faith. Worst scenario would be a slim 2-0 win.
Should this be the case:) We give you Laursen:devil: for free;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
We will see..... you never know with roma... i have a feeling it won't be great to watch....and it will be close...possibly even a 0-0 draw:star:

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Diavolo said:
Should this be the case:) We give you Laursen:devil: for free;)
Laursen ? :yuck: :yuck:

No Grazie. Liverpool or Bolton can have him.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nerazzuri4life said:
Laursen ? :yuck: :yuck:

No Grazie. Liverpool or Bolton can have him.
Is it only because we would give him for free:mad: Ok, tell you what:rolleyes: Vieri is no longer happy with Inter...........:devil:

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Diavolo said:
Is it only because we would give him for free:mad: Ok, tell you what:rolleyes: Vieri is no longer happy with Inter...........:devil:
Who said he's not happy at Inter ? Plus, if he goes he's off to Spain. ;)

Plus, you have Pippa, no ?

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Well, give me 12 mill/season and sure as hell i won't be "sad" :rolleyes:

Now, how's that anti-depression pill going ? :tongue: :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
POOR little INTERISTA still cant get over 4:1 defeat!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts