mancini n mexes are suspended for roma

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
archaon said:
havent seen this thread around

nedved n trezegoal are out

mancini n mexes are suspended for roma
If Mancini and Mexes are suspende, and Chivu is injured, who are Roma defenders???

Nedved is out, as for sure, i´m not so sure about Trez...he probably play or will be in the bench...

It´s a must win match, without Nedved and Kapo, Capello will use agains the "trident"..we could see two excelents tridents in the field: "Del Piero/Ibrah/Trez or Zala" and "Totti/Cassano/Montella"....but we have the advantage in defense and midfield...Emo will be crucial...

C´mon juve, we need two big wins!!!! :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
The Wild Card...

In my opinion, the player who will be the key to this match is Totti. On form, he's like a spark plug for the entire Roma squad. But, he's under a lot of pressure right now - will he deliver in the big match?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
buff said:
If Mancini and Mexes are suspende, and Chivu is injured, who are Roma defenders???
ferrari dellas, i duno really, but who cares abt their defensive, its like a joke anyway regardless whos starting, we just keep care of totti that moneky and they cant really do anything

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
archaon said:
ferrari dellas, i duno really, but who cares abt their defensive, its like a joke anyway regardless whos starting, we just keep care of totti that moneky and they cant really do anything

1-0 to us is good enough, no injury plz

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hopefully we can repeat that performance against Siena and win this match comfortably soo we can have heaps of confidence against Real Madrid next week :smileani:.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
it wont be easy, but i think we have a good chance this time to win this game. without nedved we always have doubts about winning the game. Del Piero must continue the form he was in against siena, otherwise i dont see juve winning.

Hopefully Olivera can play well and continue that into the Real game as well.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
archaon said:
Geeze, the quality of Juve fans are really falling isn't it.

you will have a run for the money in this game, that is for sure. Their attacking tridente is one of the worlds absolutely best, not something you just shut down and clearly better than any offensive you can put up. Sure their defense haven't been the best this season, but it have been improvingover the season.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
thats why emerson and whoever partners him in midfield will be crucial for this game. every game we seem to play, its always our defence versus the opposition offence. It's shame juve are like that these days.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Tough to predict. Roma can be really unpredictable especially this season. So a draw i think with Nedved and Trez out

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JKris said:

you will have a run for the money in this game, that is for sure. Their attacking tridente is one of the worlds absolutely best, not something you just shut down and clearly better than any offensive you can put up. Sure their defense haven't been the best this season, but it have been improvingover the season.
i know montella n cassano r dangerous too, wht i mean in here we should cut down their supply in the mildfields :lick: , this match is important, if we fvck up, our season is over, milan will be ahead of us and we are unlikely to qualify in cl, we need a win to boost our confidence b4 the madrid match, aint this isnt esay playing in the capital

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trezeguet available for Roma Wednesday 2 March, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet has recovered from illness and will start on the bench for Juventus at Roma this weekend.

The Frenchman has missed the club’s last three games but he’s expected to return at the Stadio Olimpico.

Trezeguet resumed full training on Tuesday and impressed during an 11-a-side practice game.

The former Monaco player scored in the match, after controlling the ball with his chest before unleashing a left-foot volley into the top corner.

Some whispers suggest that Trez could start the Giallorossi fixture but it seems much more likely that he will be used as a substitute.

Trezeguet, who has netted just once since his January return from shoulder surgery, could instead feature heavily in the Champions’ League next week.

Juventus will entertain Real Madrid at the Stadio Delle Alpi in an effort to overturn the 1-0 first leg loss.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
JKris said:
So typical of you Kris. One fan makes a light hearted comment and then you come along riding your high Horse "Juve fans........"

Keep it up :thmbup:

Good News about Trezeguet.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Great news about Trez, I think it would be better for him to come on as a substitute because the match against Real Madrid is very important.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
JKris said:

Class man! :thumbsup:

archaon said:
no injury plz
Wouldn't count on that....

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Paris said:
So typical of you Kris. One fan makes a light hearted comment and then you come along riding your high Horse "Juve fans........"

Keep it up :thmbup:

Good News about Trezeguet.
What a load of BS. I see you are angry because I don't embrace religion and your undeniable trouth about it. :rolleyes:

I think the uninformed and stupid comments seen in this thread was speaking for themself and it was clear I refered to them. I also say it because the Juve forum have been known for knowledgeable and levelheaded fans, but many of those are not seen as much I guess.

Or maybe you also think Totti should be called "a monkey" and that all you have to do is shut that "monkey" out...

1 - 20 of 218 Posts