Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's due to be played on Sunday 8th of February (20.30 CET), right? It was all but deliberate but me and my girlfriend are seriously considering going to Rome around that period which is pretty convenient -we'd kill two birds with one stone! The atmosphere inside Olimpico should be something.

So tell me... what range of prices? Which are best costi-rendimento wise? Should I hurry and book tickets already for such an anticipated thriller, or wait and try my luck on the black market once there? What do you reckon? Isn't Coolioz around anymore?

I know Phoenix is going as well, aren't you Phoenix? So as far as you're concerned, how do you manage?

Thanks in advance for your helpful replies. :)

Ciao.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
I'd try to sort out tickets beforehand, if you can. You can always try to chat up one of the bagarini, but chances are that'll blow a hole in your budget the size of Curva Sud.

The tickets that are available for sale are basically three of interest to you; we have Distinti Nord, at 25 euro, not the best of seats but fully functionable. Then you have Tribuna Tevere Laterale at 45 euro, very good seats, you see a totally different game than from the Curva or Distinti. And finally, Monte Mario directly across from the other longside Tevere, at 99 a pop.

It's your call what you'd prefer.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Steph, when are you getting to Italy? If it's far enough in advance, tickets go on sale either the Monday or the Tuesday before the game. But as there obviously aren't as many seats for visitors as there are for the home crowd, getting one might be a hassle.

Yes, I'm going; a friend of mine who'll be in Italy before me is going to try and buy tickets if they go on sale that Monday, but if not we'll be trying our luck with the touts. That worked out fine for the last derby, but sometimes it's better to play it safe if possible.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much appreciated, thanks. :) We're not going to Italy that week after all so I'll miss out on the game, some other time hopefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts