• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which language are you prefering?

I guess, most of you want the italian commentary, but nevertheless, I ask you to make sure....

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fabiocapello said:
german

why?:confused:
I dont know, therefore I did a poll :D

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the magic is my pay-tv channel here in Austria. Its a german channel, which can also be seen in Austria.

They always show all German Bundesliga goals. 1 + 2. Bundesliga. The top game of the week in England and the top game in Spain. Also all games from the Champions League in the language of the home game. If Maccabi Haifa plays against Manchester Utd, I can choose the hebrew commentary and the german of course

When they show international games, they also provide to native language. If they show an italian game, I can choose the italian commentary.

It also shows some highlights from games of the Serie A and Premiere League, but not at all.

1 year ago, they also showed a top match from the Primiera Division, but I think they lost the license just like Eurosport (They used to show the Spanish League in their Eurogoals too)
I think the LFP wants too much money.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Oh, mine!! I forgot! I have got a new channel now that gives me access to a lot of Spanish matches. The problem is that they usually go paralell with the other matches, but some weeks I might have access to about 15 matches. I'm trying to convince my father to find out how we could get Rai, but I haven't got a clue really. If I was able to get Rai, I would probably have the supreme football-package!:star:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
if no English language... anything goes... if only Italian e German.. take Italian.

PUT IT ON!

Thanks Haim , u guys are the best

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
yeaa.. probably can hear some friuli noise too.... in the distance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts