Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only a draw? they are going down the tubes at an alarming rate, i expect Mexes, Chivu, Totti and the rest all to hand in transfer requests tomorrow morning. :lala:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AS_Roma83 said:
Whoever walks in front me while im driving around will be in crisis. And if they are wearing Blue and/or Black god help em.
do me a favour and take a drive down the Fulham Rd on the day of Chelsea's next home game. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
Whoever walks in front me while im driving around will be in crisis. And if they are wearing Blue and/or Black god help em.
You are a lunatic. If you think Roma deserved to win, please don't kid yourself. We had like three miracle shots saved by your keeper, and we had your ball in your penalty box the entire second half. How is that undeserved? Huh?

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Al Capone said:
You are a lunatic. If you think Roma deserved to win, please don't kid yourself. We had like three miracle shots saved by your keeper, and we had your ball in your penalty box the entire second half. How is that undeserved? Huh?
Puls, you make it sound as Inter outplayed Roma to the fullest. You didn't. You did deserve a draw, and pushed forward and created more then Roma, but that was to be expected after their early goal.

A draw was a very fair result IMO.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Al Capone said:
Inter had 3 shots total mostly by Recoba. Roma let go in the second half where Inter had ball control mostly in midfield for the whole second half of the game. Roma had chances to make it 2-0 but did not. Perrotta should really think about how he played. And Inter tied on a corner. How can you be proud of that?

And why crisis?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Juve 10 games
Roma 11 games

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyway good thing that the streak is ended., enuf shit by the romans :finger:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hasuni said:
Puls, you make it sound as Inter outplayed Roma to the fullest. You didn't. You did deserve a draw, and pushed forward and created more then Roma, but that was to be expected after their early goal.

A draw was a very fair result IMO.
Exactly. That was my point. :thumbsup:

I think you misunderstood me. I think I meant to say that we played back into the game, and deserved 1-1.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
do me a favour and take a drive down the Fulham Rd on the day of Chelsea's next home game. ;)
:D

jern this thread is almost as good as your is sergio ramos overrated thread, 2 mins after he joined madrid :pp

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arfy05 said:
:D

jern this thread is almost as good as your is sergio ramos overrated thread, 2 mins after he joined madrid :pp

Sergio Ramos is over-rated though, i mean how much did they pay for him? :googly:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Kaiser Ballack said:
Inter had 3 shots total mostly by Recoba. Roma let go in the second half where Inter had ball control mostly in midfield for the whole second half of the game. Roma had chances to make it 2-0 but did not. Perrotta should really think about how he played. And Inter tied on a corner. How can you be proud of that?

And why crisis?
I think jern is just taking the piss KB. :thumbsup: ;) :pp

1 - 20 of 40 Posts