Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Anotonioli is not at the level of a tittle contenders like Roma. Even thought he was called up for Euro i mthink Sensi should look for other options. I can think of
-Hans Jorg Butt (Hamburgo)
-Toldo( we know that is not going to happen this year)
-Oscar Cordoba (Boca Jurniors)
-Ilker Casillas (Real Madrid)
-Cristian Abbiati(Milan)
-Vitor Bahia(Porto)

but I appreciatte other choice you can give

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up yours, Baia RULES!!! I hope he's Barca's no.1 goalie this season :)

Magnus Hedman is total crap :p

Andf Iker Casillas won't leave Real any time soon ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Am in England and see Hedman play regualry, he is a decent keeper.

Everytime I have seen Baia, well its a different story, hes total poo. Seen him play a for games for Porto and in Euro 2000 he could not kick the ball.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Baia is great when close to his goalposts but a bit unstable in his high ball exits. And he's had a lot of trouble with his knee last year but he seems to have gotten over it.

The Barca ones have already put him up for sale (they have done the same with Hesp, I don't know who they have in mind signing), while I've read that Porto is looking around for other options.

He might be a good bargain for Roma right now (or any club for that matter).

·
Registered
986 Posts
vitor baia was impressive in euro...but i think the thing about roma is that they have such good chemistry as a team, and soccer players know that that is much more important than the recognized ability of the players. (i.e. teams that are all super-stars but don't enjoy each other will probably lose to average teams with great chemistry who can understand and anticipate each other.)

roma has such an amazing future ahead of them because they have friendly, young (with the soon-to-be exception of batigol), smart, gifted players in almost every position with nothing to lose and only experience to gain. thus, roma is a "fine wine" team - they will only improve over time. :D

so their goalie must follow suit. schmeical might be a force to be reckoned with in the box, but he's too outspoken to fit into the roma "style." i would say baia would fit in best.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're dreaming again..
You can never get Toldo..
He will remain with Fiorentina for 4 more years..

·
Registered
986 Posts
riiiigghht...just like batigol would never leave? with enough incentive, my friend, anything can be accomplished.

and how much more incentive does one need than the chance to play at Roma with such a lineup? :D :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
If Fiorentina suffer another year like last,you'll see what will happen.Sensi stated after he purchased Batigol that Gori and him made that decision the year before and being such good friends,have stuck with it.Look at the Balbo situation,we haven't even signed him under contract and he's going to be training with the team.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
antonioli i think is good enough for roma
just dont get an old keeper like baia or schmeichel
wat about franco? flavio? roma from bari
hehehehe :D
roma from roma :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts