Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
19:30GMT Roma vs Milan (LIVE)
GUANGDONG SPORTS

personally I might wait and download the torrent.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
anyone knows which channel is gonna broadcast the coppa match? and when is it on anyway? I’m watching Rai Sport right now and they have a field and track competition going on.

and could a FM make this a sticky? I've downloaded most of my Roma matches last season and it's gonna be the same this upcoming one it seems.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
Rosa said:
9:30pm italian time
thanx, that’s about 2 hours from now right? have any idea if Rai Sport is gonna show it?

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
rapid said:
it said at 23:30 coppa italia final does that mean a delayed showing or live?
I missed that, was it before or after the mentos commercial :D. 11:30? well a 2 hours delay is better than waiting for someone to cap it and then upload it I guess.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
rapid said:
the game is in an hour, the CEST is 2 hours ahead in italy ( now 8:30 in italy) said 23:30 the game is on ( CEST ) I think it will be live
well, we know when it’s gonna start and now we know they’ll show it, in an hour we’ll know if it’s live or not.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
rapid said:
why are they showing the fans? are u guys getting the game or stupid pictures
nope, atmosphere and commentary and no match.

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
rapid said:
started 15 minutes into it no goals adriano disallowed goal, cassano off the post
found any streams?

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts

· Rated [D] for Danger
5,475 Posts
rapid said:
well just a few lapses in defense, i didnt see the first goal but the second was from a foul on the left left, who crossed it onto the right flank for zanetti who charged to the box and was brought down near it and the resulting cross from free kick went straight to adrianos head, with mexes standing by his side and jumping sideways instead of towards adrianos head ( he might have been pushed actually )
Mexés isn’t playing, that was Ferrari.
please take any match discussion back to the match's thread.
and you're welcome everyone :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.