Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7,402 Posts
Btw, I tried espn a while ago, and it worked fairly well. Only problem was that the picture suddenly disappeared and came back again. I'm sure my connection ain't the best. But as you say, fluent when it's working.

· Registered
7,402 Posts
This program worked alright for me in the midweek, but now it's only reducing the speed of my broadband to a crappy level. Before I run the program I have 54 Mbps and when I run it's reduced to 2 Mbps. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

· Registered
7,402 Posts
I suppose most of us have access to this match through the TV, but here's a couple of links if you don't have the channels:

Roma - Milan (HTV)
Roma - Milan (T5)

And as Wolfie mentioned, you can connect to Guangdong sports with Coolstreaming or connect to LINK. I have problems with that link though. Moreover, Guangdong sports also broadcast Parma - Palermo, a very important match for us. RTS2 show Messina - Bologna for those who are interested in that. Connect with coolstreaming or alternatively use LINK. Again I have problems with Real One player. Inter-Fiorentina is broadcasted by CCTV5. Alongside with ESPN, I find CCTV5 the best channel to use coolstreaming with. For those who can't get coolstreaming to work, use one of these links:
Inter - Fiorentina
Inter - Fiorentina
Inter - Fiorentina

Thanks again Den(n?)is for this great program! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.