Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site a couple of days ago, and though i've yet to watch any Roma games on it, the quality, and fluency is much, much better than what you're used to.

Coolstreaming, unlike other streaming programmes, gets faster as more people use it, so you're not waiting for it to buffer up half the day.

Download it here(Press save): http://140.130.13.114/~hisashi/Project/CoolStreaming.exe

When it downloads, double click, and install it.

Then go to C/program files(or wherever you installed it to), and double click the icon with the "C" picture above it. The available chanels should come up, and all you gotta do is double click the one who want to watch(it might take up to five minutes for media player to come up).

This site- http://www.calciolibero.com/ has the time schedule for all Italian matches, they advertise four or five games a week(even though coolstreaming dosen't have all the channels). Just click caclio in diretta to find out which channel has the game you want to watch, then go to cool streaming and select it.

PS: It seems to work a lot better if you leave it on the channel you want for like a half an hour before you watch it;)

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Btw, I tried espn a while ago, and it worked fairly well. Only problem was that the picture suddenly disappeared and came back again. I'm sure my connection ain't the best. But as you say, fluent when it's working.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thotobald said:
Only problem was that the picture suddenly disappeared and came back again.
It's the same with mine, but once it's been on for twenty minutes or so, it should be neigh on perfect.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
This program worked alright for me in the midweek, but now it's only reducing the speed of my broadband to a crappy level. Before I run the program I have 54 Mbps and when I run it's reduced to 2 Mbps. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm watching the Bolton-Arsenal game now and it seems fine. The picture quality is a little iffy, but it'll do me.

As to wheter the Cagliari game is on or not, i don't know, it dosen't say on the site yet, but if it is, i'll tell you tommorow.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Could someone please share a working Rete Sport link, if there is one? The one that I listened too in the past doesnt work anymore :(

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I downloaded the program, but when I double-click to install it, it just opens a command window and then it disapears and nothing happens. :confused:

Help!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
well any other way or site to watch today's match
or is any of the channels from that programme is showing roma's match?

help help help

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Doesn't look like it, unfortunately.

I downloaded the program, but when I double-click to install it, it just opens a command window and then it disapears and nothing happens.

Help!
I have no idea.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
19:30GMT Roma vs Milan (LIVE)
GUANGDONG SPORTS

personally I might wait and download the torrent.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts