Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nakata will always be remembered by the Romanisti, specially for that goal he scored against Juventus:D, you know which goal I'm talking about:tongue:

That said, after Nakata left because he wanted to be a starter and he couldn't do that in Roma now we have Cassano who is a young and talented fantasista with a bright future ahead of him.:cool:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'll never forget that day, we were 2-0 down inthe fuirst 10 minutes i though it was all lost, and Nakata pulled 35 meter bomb, bang...there was hope, and then he made one last shot, and it rebounded on Van der Sar, Bang, montella socres, 2-2, final score, that day i knew we were onour way on to become champions, thanks Nakata, you are trully missed..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hidetoshi might be on his way out of Parma this year but its not his fault that Parma made so many mistakes in the calciomercato all these last few seasons.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Did you see Nakata's volley today in Coppa Italia game vs. Juventus? Pretty impressive, he will always be the Juve assasin:D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I haven't seen it yet, I will see the game tomorow, but great that he is showing good form lately. Shame it is so late in the season though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah i def miss him. he was great for a sub or a starter. he didnt care. he went in there and played his role. a great soccer player and not to mention that he is always a offensive threat which is great for any team. you leave him open and he will punish you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts