Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Does anyone know when the Big Games are for Roma this coming season? I am planning to go to Italy for the first time :)D) this fall, and I'd like to schedule my trip around seeing Roma beat Lazio or Inter...but I can't find the game-schedule. Can anybody help?

Grazie, a prego,
Scott
//romAntics\\

·
Registered
247 Posts
The schedule will probably come out sometime in August. But to se a derby, i don't think you will get a ticket, but god luck.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hmmmmm.......beat INTER hmmmmmm?

I don't doubt that Roma will beat most teams this season at least once.......the difference is though that when they face smaller teams the consistency will be lacking because of the number of new faces ion teh squad.

Its exactly like Milan and Internazionale.......when we face each other INTER almsot always are the better side because of our greater individual talents but.....when it comnes to lasting the season Milan almsot always defeat us because they have the continuity that we over in the blue half of Milan lack.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't think Roma will have that problem, because we have not sold any of our players that was playing in the league last season. That is something inter normally does??

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I hope Lazio win both derbies this time, but now that you guys have Batigol it will be alot harder and will give a good show with the best striker in the world vs the best defender in the world.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
olimpico, have you ever attended an Italian game? It's not hard to get tickets. Usually, you can buy one or two just a couple of hours before the game starts, outside the stadium. I'm sure this goes for the derby as well!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lazia, yes i have. Watched Roma-Inter 97/98 with 68000 others. Still, i don't think it's easy to get tickets for the derby, not this season anyway, not with Roma as home team. Probably much easier when lazio is the home team.

J

·
0 Posts
Tickets for the derby 2 hours before the match? Maybe 2 months! A good way to buy tickets is by Internet but you must have a credit-card. Lupo, no deal: we are still hungry, we want everything!
CHE CE FAMO DER COATTO NOI C'AVEMO CRESPO GOL!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmmm... i would love to be able to reserve/purchase a ticket for a match over the 'net, but it is difficult to order things overseas. i ordered a Totti shirt from a Roma site in italian weeks ago, and never got anything besides a note saying (in italian and english) they got my order and are waiting to process it on my card. and then.... nothing.

not that this is interesting, but i believe ordering tickets on-line would prove even more frustrating....and probably wouldn't be in english. more reasons to hate being a soccer-lover in america.....no good games to go to!!! :mad:

but thank you all for the help and advice. if anyone wants to order me a ticket i'll give you my credit card number...yeah, right! ;)

FORZA ROMA!!
FORZA ITALIA...(but not Berlusconi)!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts