Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All kinds a threads opened within the last few days, none about the game though. :confused:
We all know of the importance of that clash, and what's at stake for us.

Arise and Fight, Magica Roma! :skull: :star:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Three points are simply a necessity, if we don't get them, we're ****ed, with a capital F. Di Biagio is out, thankfully.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Brescia are lethal on set pieces through Gigi Di Biagio and Andrea Caracciolo among others. We can't give away freekicks in dangerous positions. No room for unnecessary corners either. Rule number one for this clash.

I think we need to face this match as the team we have become, a relegation battler. No time for fine combinations and tactical patience, we need to enter this match with the conditions in mind and forget about what we usually would have accomplished against Brescia. Roma anno 2005 can't co-operate so the players need to fvcking fight for the colours and the curva from start to end. Hopefully that will give us the possibility to top the performance with the qualities of our team that usually should be far better than Brescia's.

Quando l'inno si alzerà
tutto il mondo tremerà.
Canteremo fino alla morte
innalzando i nostri color
che ci vien dal profondo del cuor
Alé, alé,
alé Roma alé
alé, alé alé

:fero: FORZA LUPI :fero:​

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
even though we really can't afford to lose this match, i hope the players don't start to act desperately as though it's over if they do lose, because they can't seem to handle that kind of pressure right now. anyway,the team is more or less at full strength (aside from Totti, of course :() and will be playing at home so we should really get a result this time :nervous:

Daje Roma :hopefull:

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
This is as easy as it's gonna get. Brescia is the worst club in the league right now aside from us.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sinoy1 said:
is delvechio playing?? i would really like to see the fans give him a warm reception :angel:
apparently he's injured but he probably would have got a warm reception had he been available though :)

Gigi Di Biagio won't be playing either as the other lads have said, but Wome will be there :shades: :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i don't know about getting Caracciolo. for his sake he needs to play games and he might not be good enough to get them if we can keep the tridente together. imo he'll be too expensive for us to just bench him and he probably wouldn't be happy with it as well.

but i hope the club keeps circulating the "Caracciolo to Roma" rumours at least until the weekend anyway ;)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Yes Id take any scoreline which has us winning right now. I dont know whos fit or not so I wont even bother naming my team.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
the team played today a training game against a local team.. we won 7-0..

the weird thing.. Cassano was the Capitano with Totti playing..(plz don't start another Cassano Vs Totti :pp )

alot of people was watching & cheering though it was just training.. hopefuly it's a sign of fighting spirit inside our camp..

DAJEEEEEE !!

·
Registered
894 Posts
That's because Cassano started the game and Totti came on later, happened in the coppa italia against Siena in Rome as well. Does look strange though.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I dont think we played Spezia. They are a decent team and surely we wouldnt beat them 7-0 right now... friendly or not.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts