Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By John Iannantuono - June 19, 2002

In a bid to further strengthen their defence, Roma are continuing to chase Parma defender, Fabio Cannavaro.
While Parma have priced their prized defender at around the £20 million

From Tribalfootball.com.

I would simply take this deal if I was in the Parma management.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
why not give Canna on free to them...20 m is nothing for a such defender as him......at least 35 is he worth:depress:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think Delvecchio could be great as a left wing. :) Or even as a forward. I really don't understand those who bash him because he doesn't score enough. He does other things. Very good too.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The idea of Delvecchio isn't one that excites me very much. True is that he is much better (or maybe useful is a better choice of words) then most think he is.
But he isn't the player I want. I would rather change him with Assuncao. That's a player we could really use.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Di Vaio goes, I would consider using Delvecchio as his replacement. I think he is simply good and very underestimated.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Waqit u guys want

DelCRAPPIO

is parma in need of a DEFENSIVE FOWARD as he is called

u gotta be joking, this guy for canna is the worst deal

how bout we give u Chamot and BILLY for canna, even that is a better deal and jsut cause we like u guys take your pick or RJ or Gatusso :D

Lav

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I hate Delvecchio, he is useless, incompetent & generally a waste of space. Let him stay at Roma & we'll take Montella:D;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Something whispers me that this transfer is not so sure...
I think if Canna leaves (probably:( ) he will be Juve's giant!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
enola said:
The idea of Delvecchio isn't one that excites me very much. True is that he is much better (or maybe useful is a better choice of words) then most think he is.
But he isn't the player I want. I would rather change him with Assuncao. That's a player we could really use.
I agree with Enola, he isn't a bad player and could be usefull but not a player I really want here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts