Xtratime Community banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
He's really turning into a fine solid player isn't he? It's been a nice surprise. Wouldn't say I for one was expecting this. Especially in contrast with Balogh Norbinho. What's with him at Honvéd these days?

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
I personally consider Balogh a primadonna. He regularly scores and gives assists but if he just gave up the diving and whining he would be much better. No wonder Rossi wants nothing to do with him!

About Honvéd, I think they will stay up but against Újpest they gave up a comfortable 2 goal lead like Hungary against Poland. With that said, Újpest have been solid too. Kispest are just not that European quality at the moment, more like a solid mid-table team which is fine by me.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
If you don't believe me, ask signore Rossi. :)

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Oh okay, I misunderstood. :) I'm afraid he just doesn't do enough in terms of defence. He might be a good forward in NB1 but that's just not cutting it in an NT. Even Rich does more defence.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Yes true. Just Szalai is 33. If his NT career is over soon, who do we have to replace him? Rossi says there's no replacing his leadership, but on the field. Balogh might be the best we've got given his age.

Rich is a different type of player, even if he's scoring quite a lot atm. I think he's second in NB1 right now.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
They had more coaches than players this season.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Him and Kleinheisler will make us forget that we don't have Kalmár.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Should have scored another time from the looks of it.

He keeps this up, he will bag 15 next season.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
101 - 115 of 115 Posts