Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This would be a good move for him I reckon. No real opponent except for Mitrovic, but Fulham always play with two strikers anyway. Hope it happens.

·
Registered
920 Posts
This would be a good move for him I reckon. No real opponent except for Mitrovic, but Fulham always play with two strikers anyway. Hope it happens.
Sallai and Mitrovic are 2 completely different players and positions..Mitrovic up top and Sallai a winger. I think they may work out well together. But yeah 4 million is a joke. Didn't Cyprus pay 2.5 for him and he had a great season there and an excellent national team game against Australia, whom I believe the scouts all know about. 4 million is what they give to a Croatian kid that has never stepped foot outside of Zagreb, cause he has promise.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Why is 4 million Euros a joke? When was the last time a magyar went for that much? Even half of that is a good amount for a 21 year old Hungarian.

According to transfermarkt he was bought for £900k and overall value is £1.80m (in April). Wikipedia says "rumored to be around €2 million."

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I'm with nagy bagi here. He is worth more, I think. Like 6-7. No wonder Cypriots are not selling!

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
I don't know. He might be, but it's not like he's done anything :eek: so far. He's good in Cyprus. Didn't exactly light it up at Palermo. Not putting him down, just saying. As of now he looks to have potential, but we all know how that goes for magyars.

How many players have we ever had that went for that much? Sure it's nothing in comparison to today's prices, but it's pretty big money for us.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Didn't they already turn down 6 mil? I forget who that was from, an unnamed French club I think. If we're to believe it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
He was in Palermo as an 18-19 year old and played several games in serie A..all you have to do is watch the Australia game to see he is on the same level as Ante Rebic..if you look at their stats , very even ..Sevilla is looking to
Pay 20 million for him ..I won’t say Perisic cause he’s clearly better than Ante , but Roland and Ante are even

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Well Palermo is one of the rumored interested teams, so we'll see how impressed they really were with him now. No way he's going anywhere for 20 million, he's Hungarian (yes, I know Juji went for almost that much before):D

·
Registered
920 Posts
Never said he’s getting 20 million but saying he’s worth at least 10 in today’s market if the Croat is getting 20..if he were Croat he’d get 10 minimum

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
The way Bogi writes it's like he thinks the transfer fee goes to the player.

I've said this a zillion times already. I hope this time it sinks in. There is no such thing as player value. It's contract value. Nationalality means nothing. The country of the club... Yes
.it matters.

Buying Modric from Croatia isn't the same as buying him from Spurs. At Spurs he had a solid contract and Sours don't need to sell.

The most important thing here is what club Roland is at and the strength of the contract. Pointless saying he'll be worth x million if he was Croatian.

Anyway..whatever...Dandy thinks he's Cypriot.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Linked to Freiberg..doesn’t really matter if he’s playing ..
The way Bogi writes it's like he thinks the transfer fee goes to the player.

I've said this a zillion times already. I hope this time it sinks in. There is no such thing as player value. It's contract value. Nationalality means nothing. The country of the club... Yes
.it matters

Buying Modric from Croatia isn't the same as buying him from Spurs. At Spurs he had a solid contract and Sours don't need to sell.

The most important thing here is what club Roland is at and the strength of the contract. Pointless saying he'll be worth x million if he was Croatian.

Anyway..whatever...Dandy thinks he's Cypriot.
Sallai is a 21 year old signed at Cyprus team ..rebic is 25 signed at freiberg ..he done nothing at any of the teams accept 1 and he’s 25..Nationality has a lot to do with amount teams offer ..where did I write that transfer fee goes to player ? Tell me

·
Registered
920 Posts
Even if a guy has half a season left in contract , a team that really wants s player will pay a lot to the team so they definitely get the player and chance to sign the player long term ..rebic scored 8 goals in 2 seasons at Bundesliga ..zero in 10 2nd division Games in Bundesliga..zero in 10 serie A..but he is looking at at 20 million transfer fee? Cause he played for Croatia and did nothing much of the time ..perisic was the best winger by far..a 21 year old demands more than a 25 if all things equal and by stats and eye test , they are equal

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Free Castle.

Or whateve...never got the difference between Berg and Schloß. Vár and kastély. I've asked billions of times. At least Dandy gave a wrong answer in mansion.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Just looked it up , both Sallai n the Croat are signed till 2021..the croat was purchased for 1.8 million this year..Sallai 1.8 last year..now the Croats value is 27? Tell me why? Rebic player for Croatia in the World Cup ..that’s it..case closed and my point proven

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
damn

whatever, Freiberg is a small town in east Germany

their top foci klub plays in the Landesliga Sachsen (=NB 6), that‘s why I axed

41 - 60 of 97 Posts