Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A call him Legend, because that is APOEL's nickname: Thyrlos, as in 'the legend'.

He signed a 4-year contract and he already has experience from a top league. Now we shall see if he can get himself in the starting 11 in the Champions League.

I'm happy for him, he must have impressed everyone at the club. Even the owner and sports director came all the way to Hungary to get him on the plane.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Starting again in the CL, this time against Spudsnik. Let's beat those

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Aron, what are the chances of this player making a big contribution for the national varsity next year, a good seasoned talented player he is?

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
That's a good question, Major. He has been called up to the varsity NT already, but I'm not quite sure what to make of him. He is doing quite well but what level is this competition on?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That's a good question, Major. He has been called up to the varsity NT already, but I'm not quite sure what to make of him. He is doing quite well but what level is this competition on?
Darn, I hope he can make a good result my alcohol drug induced personality manic disorder is getting worse, I think I'm running out of time due to my personal hobby of historical and political espionage to satisfy my own vainglorious curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat and the free loose dangerous Internet I think probably killed me. I'll try to to stick around for the world cup then I'm kaput if I can't get out of the country. Yeah thanks Aron.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts