Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!This means that juve's striking force is now complete,with zlatan and trez upfront,juve will be the best in europe

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
TrezeGOOOOL, TrezeGOOOOL, canteremo tutti quanti TrezeGOOOOL

;) :proud: :hopefull:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
did'nt really seem like he was missed with everyone else chipping in,But with him back it will be even more frightening for the opposition.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Juventino_10 said:
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!This means that juve's striking force is now complete,with zlatan and trez upfront,juve will be the best in europe
Just now that DP is gaing form again. Maybe the starting lineup will be formed by DP and Trez :neutral:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Hasuni said:
Well IF Del Piero does regain form, who's complaining?
Unless Capello decides to play with 3 strikers, one among the 3 will be benched. What will Capello do in your opinion? :neutral:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I don't know what Capello would do in that situation, but I know what I would do if Del Piero returns to the form he had 3-4 years ago. Zlatan would kindly be asked to sit in the bench.

But then again I havn't won all there is to win like Cap...

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Unlikely and improbably hypothetical scenarios aside, Roi Trezz will probably start from the bench and once he's fully match fit, partner Zlatan in attack.

And then the fun begins. :)

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Didn't see the match. Apparently, Trez and Zalayeta played the whole match. Zlatan wasn't included on the bench. Del Piero came on after 73 minutes and 5 minutes later Trezeguert scored. Hint hint ? Don't know if it's related but remembering Del Piero's dozens of assists to the Frenchie in the past - this duo kicks assss .

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Camoranesi assisted that one, mind. But I agree with your point, on principle, DP-Trez is a proven chemistry.

·
Registered
63,313 Posts
Steph!, your avatar IS ugly. :D :pp

Watched the game, Trez as usual did feck all but he was in the right place at the right time to score a goal and if not for Natali he would've scored two on his comeback.

Camo set him up pretty well for the goal I'd have to say.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
The little I saw of the match, I thought Trez was making good runs and passing decently. Good enough for an off the ball type player.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Its sad that we got knocked out :( but good that Trez scored. That Lazzari kid is really something he scored all 5 of Atalanta's goal's against Juventus in both of the legs and he is only 20. :eekani:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts