·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Cres and Losinj :heart:

Kvarner :strong:

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
:D Didn;t even know this thread existed. Even still I would be of no use. I spend the least amount of time on the coast when I do go there.

Why waste your time in a place like Slavonija when you have regions like Istra, Kvarner and Dalmacija to check out???!

;)

·
dinamo67
9,277 Posts
Why waste your time in a place like Slavonija when you have regions like Istra, Kvarner and Dalmacija to check out???!

;)
I go to Dalmacija every time I go to Croatia but not for long and not to too many places. Like last year I was at Zadar and Dubrovnik. I've been to Zadar the most because I got family friends there. Been to Split as well. Last year I took the bus from from Zadar to Dubrovnik so while I didn't get to stay in some of these places I did get to get a nice view along the coastline. :D

I stay in Slavonija (deep selo territory :D) the most because thats where my family is. There and Karlovac.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Greetings fellow Croatia admirer! :thumbsup: I'm happy you've noticed that, not only has the good lord blessed us with sublime football DNA and a never say die attitude no matter the odds, he's also made sure we have the most beautiful place on earth to call home :proud:

Bol is certainly fantastic, but I've only ever been there on a day trip.

If you find the time, visit Cres. Ferries will take your car over from Krk, Krk is 2 hours from Zagreb and the ferry takes less than an hour, you can find affordable accommodation for sure.

I took the missus there on our first road trip, went with no plan, no reservations, we winged it and ended up staying in a little stone house with furniture left over from Venetian times, on top of a hill overlooking the sea, next to a small chapel and nobody for miles around. No electricity or running water either. Needless to say, if you're half decent and use this situation wisely you can bone pretty much whenever you want, something about the secluded island scene that makes panties instantly wet.

For daytime fun, pack a chilly bin and ask the locals, you can find places like these all over:

Azure clear water, authentic island life, less tourists, secluded beaches - the best holiday on the Croatian coast I've ever had. To get to the good beaches might take some hiking, but definitely worth it.

Have fun Croatian traveler and let us know how your holiday was! :thumbsup:

You're getting closer to me and FF but our islands are even more secluded than Cres!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
You're getting closer to me and FF but our islands are even more secluded than Cres!
Nepoznat and I are out there :lol:

mom's side is from Unije, after that it's just you and the beautiful jadransko more :proud:

Unije with a bustling, year round population of 50 nowadays :strong:

·
Registered
6,785 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
What's going on in Brac? I heard last week that the entire island is on lockdown. Any updates, fellas? Should I cancel my booking for August?

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
of course we aren't. when we do something, we do it right. life's too short to waste it with being a cheap ****.
Next summer I'll be making a 2 day stop in Budapest in your honour. And I am working lots of overtime at Tims to save up, and I won't be cheap for sure. Only the finest gholash will do for me when I visit.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts