Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Croatian Nationals, dear Travellers,

Your kind assistance is requested on our side of the Wall. My soon-to-be wife and I plan to spend our honeymoon on the better part of Croatia. Question is where exactly?

I have put together a list about our priorities, take a look:

-be near a beautiful beach, preferably on an island
-be able to travel there by car
-don't spend too much fking money - for accomodation the budget is about 480 EUR, preferably less if possible without makint too much sacrifice
-basically we just want to have a lot of sex, then go to the beach (no sex on the beach)
-we love the sea, so yeah, close to it preferably

And that is it. All feedback is welcome. About the pricetag, I have seen some nice shit under this price, so take that into due consideration good Sirs and Ladies.

(For your information: I have booked today apartments on both Rogoznica and Bol, hence the thread title. Brac looks AMAZING btw.)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and I forgot: we'll be spending there at least a week, from 23rd July till 30th or a few days more, depending on the location and booking.

·
Gyula
2,661 Posts
Hence why I think they're kvnts. Here's a sincere request about THEIR OWN DAMN country by someone going there to spend money and they can't be arsed to say anything

If it's not their dumbass catchphrases or boasting about Modric, they say dick all. Bunch of losers and the leader of that group of turds is Ante. They really should follow a better example.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyway, I love Croatia, the few times I spent money abroad was there with my family. This time it'll be my own family. Thank you for the good wishes! I'm the happiest man on earth.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
I would rather go to Montenegro. Less tears in the Adria down there.
I have heard really nice things about Montenegro. Kotor looks stunning, you been there?
Crna Gora has a lot more privacy available along the coast. If you stay away from Kotor proper, you can find many smaller, secluded beaches. I rented the 2nd floor of a villa for 130euro/night in the Tivat area (included a cook and cleaning) but it was a 10 minute drive to smaller beaches.

I loved the area mostly because it was very quiet with goats and chickens roaming around, and all the food was locally harvested/grown. Very simple. Very perfect for what I needed at the time.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Hence why I think they're kvnts. Here's a sincere request about THEIR OWN DAMN country by someone going there to spend money and they can't be arsed to say anything

If it's not their dumbass catchphrases or boasting about Modric, they say dick all. Bunch of losers and the leader of that group of turds is Ante. They really should follow a better example.
The thing is, Arpad, most of them only know Croatia from the travel channel, so they wouldn't be able to help ol' Dandeer out anyway. :angel:

On topic, congrats mate. I've been to Brac, never been to Rogoznica, Brac is great though, can highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,151 Posts

The thing is, Arpad, most of them only know Croatia from the travel channel, so they wouldn't be able to help ol' Dandeer out anyway.

On topic, congrats mate. I've been to Brac, never been to Rogoznica, Brac is great though, can highly recommend it.
Apart from Forza, I'm not sure we have any coastal Croats here. I think most of them live in either Zumberak or Slavonian treeforts.

·
Gyula
2,661 Posts
It's how Croatia was founded too, mostly with outside influence, money and weapons. Nobody had ever heard of the country before 1995....probably surprised native Croats too that they're Croatian lol

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
Dear Croatian Nationals, dear Travellers,

Your kind assistance is requested on our side of the Wall. My soon-to-be wife and I plan to spend our honeymoon on the better part of Croatia. Question is where exactly?

I have put together a list about our priorities, take a look:

-be near a beautiful beach, preferably on an island
-be able to travel there by car
-don't spend too much fking money - for accomodation the budget is about 480 EUR, preferably less if possible without makint too much sacrifice
-basically we just want to have a lot of sex, then go to the beach (no sex on the beach)
-we love the sea, so yeah, close to it preferably

And that is it. All feedback is welcome. About the pricetag, I have seen some nice shit under this price, so take that into due consideration good Sirs and Ladies.

(For your information: I have booked today apartments on both Rogoznica and Bol, hence the thread title. Brac looks AMAZING btw.)
Greetings fellow Croatia admirer! :thumbsup: I'm happy you've noticed that, not only has the good lord blessed us with sublime football DNA and a never say die attitude no matter the odds, he's also made sure we have the most beautiful place on earth to call home :proud:

Bol is certainly fantastic, but I've only ever been there on a day trip.

If you find the time, visit Cres. Ferries will take your car over from Krk, Krk is 2 hours from Zagreb and the ferry takes less than an hour, you can find affordable accommodation for sure.

I took the missus there on our first road trip, went with no plan, no reservations, we winged it and ended up staying in a little stone house with furniture left over from Venetian times, on top of a hill overlooking the sea, next to a small chapel and nobody for miles around. No electricity or running water either. Needless to say, if you're half decent and use this situation wisely you can bone pretty much whenever you want, something about the secluded island scene that makes panties instantly wet.

For daytime fun, pack a chilly bin and ask the locals, you can find places like these all over:

Azure clear water, authentic island life, less tourists, secluded beaches - the best holiday on the Croatian coast I've ever had. To get to the good beaches might take some hiking, but definitely worth it.

Have fun Croatian traveler and let us know how your holiday was! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone for the support. I have revised all the information and we're going to stick with the island of Brac, more precisely Bol. I've always love a sexy island.

I will let you know how the travel went of course. Not the sex part, just the tourism part.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts