Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me a little info about Rodrigo??? :)

Does he play alot on the NT???? :)

What ream did he play at before Maccabi??
Is he well respected in Chile?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
You should ask colocolo :D But basically i'll try to answer what I can. Goldberg has capped for his NT in the past and was called up for their friendly with Catalunya not a too long ago, but sadly, picked up an injury just before and missed out on the game. He is known in Chile, used to play there, but I guess his status isn't any better then many other Chilean players.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what his real name??

Is he actually jewish??

How is a country like chile who has alot of aravim especailly ones supports FC PALESTINO'S, think of Rodrigo playing for Mac. Tel aviv???? :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so his real name is actually rodrigo goldberg??? And he is jewish!!! :D

So let me get this straight.....he was only 1/4 jewish and now he is 100% jewish??? So now it means that Chile, a country of what?? 15,000,000 people and 14,000 jews....has not 1, but 2 GOOD JEWISH PLAYERS..

Rodrigo Goldberg & Sebastian Rozenthal!! :)

This is amazing!

I like to see them Palestino's Living in Chile do this good! :) those nutting homo's!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
He is not Jewish! He's real name is Goldberg but he is not Jewish. He grandfather was Jewish but converted to Chrstianity. Also, by the Jewish religion, you're Jewish if your mother is, not father.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so how come he had intrest in playing in Israel if he is a sort of mid-rated player?

Wouldn't get go for something around Brazil, or Argentina or perhaps Austria/Bulgaria and even Beligum???

I just thought that there was a Jewish connection to Rodgrigo playing in Israel, thats all! I heard that his fellow team mate Sebastian Rozenthal, was to play in Israel, or something, and so i thought there was an international intrest of jewish players to compete in Israel like Nate Huffman (Basketball) does, who is American, but competes in Israel! :)

Do you think Sebastian Rozenthal is good material for Israel's NT or is he in the Chilean NT???? How many caps or does he have any?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I don't know how many caps but Rozental did play for the Chilean NT.

I don't know why Goldberg wanted to play in Israel, but if he did, then he did. What's wrong with it?

Nate Huffman is Jewish? Are you sure?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
of course im sure!!!!!!!

Nate huffman is jewish! Huffman...thats a jewish name! :) just like goldberg.....

He is american ofcourse and i don't really assume that alot of players would be bought from the US after college and sent to Israel like huffman has...moreover, he was seen by a scout when he played for the US MACCABI TEAM! He was a highly rated player and the MVP of the whole game! :D Kudos to Nate!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Nate Huffman is not Jewish. The way to tell is that Kappa says that he is Jewish. Simple.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is insane!!!!

Mideast marage and Hrevivo are just to lying sit backs! All they do here is insult me because i am deemed 'wrong'!

If you don't belive that Nate Huffman is jewish is not up to me! But just look at it this way....When i was in the OFFICAL maccabi tel aviv web-site they had a bio about Nate huffman. He is an American born, went to College in the united states and played there as well. Now; Maccabi Tel Aviv did buy him, when scouts were looking at him.....

The thing is simple, that out of the 50,000-67,000 players (and yes, this number is true) who play in the NCAA that NATE HUFFMAN would get picked?

He didn't get picked by random. The way he gotten picked was that before so, he was on the US Maccabi's team, He represented American in Israel in i think the Maccabi game sometime in the early/mid 90's! Scouts saw his game and bought him out! :)

Same goes to the "Jewish Michael Jordan" Goodman guy! He plays NCAA ball, but now i heard scouts are talking about buying him out, though im not quite sure about his NBA carrer......

He too was in the US Basetball team of Maccabi's! :)

So ha!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
For the sake of this argument, Haffman is not jewish, he is American and that is it! Goodman is Jewish - The guy wears a Kippa and studies in a Yeshiva and doesn't play on Saturdays.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HUFFMAN played for the maccabi USA teaM!!

your all a bunch of hooligans!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Than how come he played for the US Maccabi team!?!?!? :( thats mysterious???

and how come he has such a jewish name??? Huffman sounds very jewish! :) Just like goldstein, or Rozen, or Weinberg, or Ben David, or Ben Mizrahi! :D

what culture u think he is from?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Huffman is a German name. And actually if you'll take a look at teams that play in the Maccabiah in many sports, you'll see that many of their players aren't Jewish.

Also your theory is quite stupid. Most of the American players that play in Israel played college ball, what's your point? Are you claiming that Dmitrius Alexander is Jewish? Maybe Ariel McDonald or Mark Brisker are Jewish? Maybe Ryan Stack? Don't give us your crap Kappa.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its not crap! :(

How the **** should i know some guy by the name of HUFFMAN may not be jewish! Hoffman is such a jewish name! Its so unrealistic! Just like the goldberg thingy!

But on any account; No i didn't say that, don't call its Crap, your crap! My things are spectacular! it may be to dimishing, but no one can resist it! I love it! :D

Yedhiot Achronot comes to me first if it was the info on the players! :) everyone knows it!

And as for other players, such a Mcdonalds, i think him and some other guy played in the NBA, i think one in the magics and the other in the pistons! Sure! both of them did infact play in the NCAA.

But Its good to have a EURO leauge too! Regardless of race or religon, if someone is not good enough for the NBA, he may be a potential MVP for the EURO BASKETBALL! :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
OK, either you stick to the topic (Goldberg) or let me close this thread, Judaism, basketball and Jewish surnames are not the topic of this forum Kappa!

And he is not Jewish, who cares why in the world he is named Huffman!

:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts