Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

any news from this guy?

he arrived at us (standard de liège, belgium), on a one year loan, but 2 days after his arrival, he got injured for 6 to 9 months was the diagnose.

so, six months have passed, have never seen him in the stands or wherever. i'm just curious, maybe one of you guys heard something about him?

and btw: is he any good?
we have great expectations, cuz he's from milan of course ;)
and 3 years ago we got mohammed sarr, who also came from you guys AC milan, we got him for free, and he's one of our best defenders ! :)

A

·
0 Posts
I don't know much about him, I think he played a year or so at Serie B, Rimini.
Oh, and he's taller than Kaka :)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
From the friendlies played at the start of the season he wasn't that bad. Not Milan material, but I rather take Digao instead of the current form of Kaladze.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
I don't think I agree with that. Digao was quite bad when he played for us.

Anyway, this thread really scared me, I thought we were going to bring him back as our January reinforcement :(

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
he was not that bad in the friendlies i have seen. lets be objective here. he was not the new nesta, but he was not that bad

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
I wasn't really talking about the friendlies, but rather when he played in the official games.. I think once or twice. Horrible.

By the way I think he started when we lost 5-0 to Chelsea, eh..

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I wasn't really talking about the friendlies, but rather when he played in the official games.. I think once or twice. Horrible.

By the way I think he started when we lost 5-0 to Chelsea, eh..
I think he was already shipped in Liege by that time. Anyway, yes he was horrible last season, but at the beginning of the season in friendlies he was much improved.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
today he made his first appearance of the season :D
he came in the field in the 88th minute.
6 games left, to prove his worth ! altough i'm sure he'll return to milan in the summer.
looks an impressive guy, though

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
When he made a blunder from that point on he'd keep making them one after another. Not the dodgy tackles and challenges blunders but the create chances from nothing for the opponents blunders.
Keep your elderly from the games you know he'll feature.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
it get worst when your sibling names is kaka :D
if i were him I will quit pro football once and for all :moan:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
He would make an excellent agent/manager for Kaka :) Or at least not worse than Dinho's brother :neutral:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Hilarious how Milan was forced to keep this guy but he wasn't even mentioned to Madrid as a requirement or anything close. :howler:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I didn't think it was possible for someone to be such a сunt. Congratulations for proving me wrong :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts