Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a joke about the Toon Army/Tsunami on 'Your on skysports'


Well thats a shame as he was very entertaining, I admit I hated him a few years ago but to be honest he was the main reason you watch those phone in shows or the pre match build up on Soccer Saturday.

Rodney, You plonker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
He was a loud mouth who didn't know when to shut up. He is such an outspoken person, that he got annoying like Big Ron only worse.

Good riddons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way man I felt like you for ages ''I hate this arrogant prick''

But seriously compare him to the other pundits there on Soccer Saturday...BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRING


I'd rather have arrogant loudmouth Rodney Marsh with his crazy predictions anyday.

Who cares if you agree with him or not he was the entertainment and they will lose alot of ratings now IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
Faisal said:
No way man I felt like you for ages ''I hate this arrogant prick''

But seriously compare him to the other pundits there on Soccer Saturday...BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRING


I'd rather have arrogant loudmouth Rodney Marsh with his crazy predictions anyday.

Who cares if you agree with him or not he was the entertainment and they will lose alot of rating now IMO.
Nah, Stelling and Kamie are still there they are the life of that program. Marsh is an attention seeker, always trying to get on the TV with his moans and groans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kamara?That guy just shouts. Stelling isn't half as good without Rodney to make fun of.

He talks alot of BS I agree but its entertaining and something different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marsh jokingly said Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham had turned down a transfer to the English club Newcastle after hearing of trouble with the "Toon Army in Asia."


:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah bad taste no doubt, But even so I reckon its a big loss to Sky. Though I won't be crying for him thats for sure.


I don't care for the man but he was a clown that entertained me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,099 Posts
i dreamt that ray houghton said something racist, can someone sack him please
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
Faisal said:
Yeah bad taste no doubt, But even so I reckon its a big loss to Sky. Though I won't be crying for him thats for sure.


I don't care for the man but he was a clown that entertained me
Well you can see him at the local circus then :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
It's not "Let's laugh at the tsunami".

People should take the joke at face value, it's obviously having a go at David Beckham's intelligence (or lack of).

I don't really like Marsh but love him or hate him - he's entertaining.

This is just another notch on the belt of the PC-brigade, after they unsucessfully tried to hound Frank McKlintock out of a job for daring to utter the title of a famous Agatha Christie novel on TV.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Interista said:
They should know where to draw the line.
Where did either McKlintock or Marsh cross the line though? Not to mention that 'the line' is completely subjective.

McKlintock isn't a racist, and didn't use the word as a racial slur.

Marsh just told a joke. A joke about David Beckham. The joke wasn't aimed at the many poor people affected by the tsunami - just at Beckham.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
Stretford said:
Where did either McKlintock or Marsh cross the line though? Not to mention that 'the line' is completely subjective.

McKlintock isn't a racist, and didn't use the word as a racial slur.

Marsh just told a joke. A joke about David Beckham. The joke wasn't aimed at the many poor people affected by the tsunami - just at Beckham.

Do you think if it was light hearted, that he would of got the sack?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How naive this world can be, McKlintock can be anything how do you know what he is from a 1 hr live show a few nights a week?

Fat Ron is only talked about because he was caught on tape, Remember that.


Anyway **** if they are ignorant or not Rodney atleast was interesting even if I disagreed with him alot.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top