Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've just signed alexsander rodic from gorica. give me the lowdown on him. he's meant to be crap

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
What do you mean, he's meant to be crap?! :confused:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what someone said on another board last week and it was quite convincing

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Wait and you can judge for yourself ;) :D I have heard that he has proven his quality a number of times, and he sure impressed at the recent international friendly tournament in Portugal :)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Time will tell if he's good enough for the Premier league. But he's defenetly not crap, not the best of them outthere but certainly not crap. So give the guy some time and you'll see how he turns out. :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
made his debut for us in the 2-1 win over Boro. came on as a late sub and didnt really have any time to do anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well,he was one of the best attackers in Slovenian League when he played for Gorica. But I don't think he will succeed in England. He is similar to Reyes, just slower and worse in tehnics,shooting. When I said similar I meant his mental strengh!! But, wait and u'll see maybe he will surprise us.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Hey PV welcome to this forum man! It's really nice to see a fellow Slovenian gooner! :thmbup: Hope you'll find your way here often!

P.S.
I'm not too delighted about your second choice club though. :yuck: :D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Welcome PV :D Enjoy your stay my friend :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts