Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No preview this time, since I had some other things on my mind yesterday and don't have much time now.

Hope this will be either a win or a loss, so that we cant forget about the play-offs completely or be back in business again.

The line-up

Ste - Tra, Boa, Ver, Jua - Gal, Bou, Lin - Ros, KJH, Ros

The score

Roda JC - Ajax 1-2

Cziommer

KJH 2x ('95 and' 96)

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
i'm watching the match on Caifu Sports :shades: finally a decent stream.
1-0 right now, ofcourse from Huntelaar. It's a pretty dull match. The crowd is very quiet too.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Roda don't really look like they want to take revenge for the Cupdrama. They try but they don't really succeed. Their passing is off and Cziommer is invisible as well.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
unbelieveble, just as Ajax was on the counterattack after a Roda corner, and Rosales, Huntelaar and Rosenberg had an empty pitch before them, Luinge wistled for halftime :wallbang:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Yeah, kinda forgot to post the status in this thread during the 2nd half, although that had nothing to do with the excitement of the game. Dreadfull game once again for us.
1st half Huntelaar owned Kah, 2nd half it was the other way around. Stupid red card for Juanfran, who was having a mediocre game once again. Roda managed to score in the dying minutes, but i guess it was more or less deserved.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Yeah, a bit harsh imo, but i don't know what he said to Luinge. I haven't seen him so angry before so he might've cursed at him or whatever.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
''Maar ik had één minuut extra tijd aangegeven. En tijd is tijd, hoe zuur dat ook is voor Ajax. Als ik me er namelijk niet aan houd, dupeer ik Roda.''

"Hij ging tekeer tegen mij op een manier die we beter niet kunnen vertellen. Ik zei toen: 'Blind, jij hebt een voorbeeldfunctie; dat kan ik niet tolereren.''

''Ik ziek geen spelers op, daar heb ik helemaal geen belang bij. Ik ben een neutraal iemand en handel naar eer en geweten.''

:dielaugh:

Blind's reaction was just as priceless too btw.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Talpa's "De Wedstrijden" was terrible once again. How can that pundit call it an exciting first half???? Or an exciting match for that matter? It was an utter boring match with bad play from both sides.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We're making it really exciting. Roelof was clearly whistling in a biased way after that row at the end of the first half. Forgot to whistle for a penalty after Kah fouled KJH and after that he kept blowing for every light foul KJH made on Kah. While the entire game he didn't do shit the other way round.

We're still 5th though, but now have to hope on Feyenoord and PSV if we really want something.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Seems like Pa Modou Kah was having a busy night...:D

He is still the man from what I understand from your posts. He rocked when he was playing in Norway, to bad he left for AIK in Sweden. There were rumours that some really big clubs were after him, among those Real Madrid. But he did not receive any offers and eventually joined AIK in Sweden as the player with the highest salary in Scandinavia....:D

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
You know that I'm not even surprised anymore. It's become a part of every day life. Some teams win, other lose, but 020 always s*cks. :thumbsup:

Watch out for Groningen now. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts