Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How has he been doing in Sporting so far? Are you satisfied with him? And when is he expected to be back from his injury?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Rochemback has been excellent so far, and he's even propelled big interest from his time playing in Portugal. Was among the best in the league until his injury set-back, I think he's expected back later this month, like around the 15th if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BeiraMarense said:
Rochemback has been excellent so far, and he's even propelled big interest from his time playing in Portugal. Was among the best in the league until his injury set-back, I think he's expected back later this month, like around the 15th if I remember correctly.
Wow, I didn't know he had done that well. I saw he had scored quite alot of goals, has he been playing def mid the whole time at Sporting?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Well, he has more of a free-role in the squad.

It's good he came to Portugal or he would've been Riquelme #2.

·
Registered
668 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
Well, he has more of a free-role in the squad.

It's good he came to Portugal or he would've been Riquelme #2.
He doesn't have a free role. Deco had a free role in Porto last season for example. Rochemback is a Trinco, Volante, whatever you want to call him, he is first and foremost a defensive midfielder.

One of the best playing in Portugal that's for sure.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
The way he plays I believe is a bit more free than a normal DM or trinco would.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
kingmonkey said:
Would you say Maniche has a free role?
I haven't seen how Victor has had him playing in the squad as I haven't seen Porto play yet.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
kingmonkey said:
And how many times have you seen Rochemback playing?
I'd ballpark about 15-20. Which is nearly half the season...

Rochemback was back in training today for Sporting along with Beto and Sa Pinto (holy shit).

·
Registered
668 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
I'd ballpark about 15-20. Which is nearly half the season...

Rochemback was back in training today for Sporting along with Beto and Sa Pinto (holy shit).
But that was last season. So if you are taking last season into account, then you have also seen Maniche playing.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Yeah, last season Rochemback could play, since last season how many games has Rochemback played? NONE.

Thus I can judge Rochemback, but seeing as I haven't seen Maniche thus far this season I can't judge him.

PS: last time I checked Maniche played for Porto, and Rochemback for Sporting... surely you agree there...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Jesus, are you ****ing stupid or what?

You said that Rochemback has a 'free role' at Sporting, but I think he plays in a position more like Maniche did at FCP last season.

So, the question I'm asking you is; do you agree that last season Rochemback and Maniche played in a similar position and had similar roles in their respective teams?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
kingmonkey said:
Jesus, are you ****ing stupid or what?

You said that Rochemback has a 'free role' at Sporting, but I think he plays in a position more like Maniche did at FCP last season.

So, the question I'm asking you is; do you agree that last season Rochemback and Maniche played in a similar position and had similar roles in their respective teams?
You're calling me ****ing stupid? You asked me about 6 different questions, I answered all of them.

PS: Next time think about WHO you're insulting... cool it, chico.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
But to show you you're just being arrogant towards me because you've come to a point where you'll look redundant if you don't keep persisting, I'll help you put the dots together.

Would you say Maniche has a free role?
My Reply: I haven't seen how Victor has had him playing in the squad as I haven't seen Porto play yet.

And how many times have you seen Rochemback playing?
My Reply: I'd ballpark about 15-20. Which is nearly half the season...

But that was last season. So if you are taking last season into account, then you have also seen Maniche playing.
My Reply: last time I checked Maniche played for Porto, and Rochemback for Sporting... surely you agree there...

Because as you may be well aware I'm not a Porto fan, and thus... not giving too much of a shit over their games...

"So if you are taking last season into account"
----
Are you OK in the head? I HAVE to take last season into account because since last season HOW MANY GAMES HAS ROCHEMBACK PLAYED? NONE, ZILCH, ZERO! Whereas, Maniche has... PLAYED THIS SEASON. Thank you very much, I REST my case.

That's when you resorted to:
"Jesus, are you ****ing stupid or what?"

The true last resort of a typical nuisance. :thmbup:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
kingmonkey said:
I was talking about LAST SEASON...

Got it yet?
Still being persistent? You never implied that you were making a point of Maniche LAST year, otherwise you would've used those things called past-tense words.

You've already been proved wrong, so do save yourself and myself the time of dealing with your issues...

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
kingmonkey said:
Oh for ****'s sake.

Fine, have it your way, Rochemback has a free role at Sporting!
Hey jackass, you pushed the panic button yet? 3 games and 3 points....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts