Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what about the slim possibility that Tommasso Rocchi may have of getting a spot for the National team.he's been in brilliant form yet doesn't get much recognition and could be a handy reserve if we have to look at another option.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I don't think he has been that good this season, he should be used only if several of the strikers got injured at the same time. Unlike last season we create quite a lot of chances, especially at home so it's no wonder Rocchi scores regularly. Still, he has 11 goals which is not that much.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Why talk about Rocchi, he deserves recognition for being a good striker, and finding the goals he does, but Cristiano Lucarelli, and Inzaghi are more deserving then him.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Bandiera said:
what about the slim possibility that Tommasso Rocchi may have of getting a spot for the National team.he's been in brilliant form yet doesn't get much recognition and could be a handy reserve if we have to look at another option.
Why? :scared:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Bandiera said:
A brilliant example as to why Schumy's thread starting privileges should be suspended indefinitely.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Future...just like Gilardino was a lil early back when he was firing in goals.

im sure the future sees him in the NT.

·
Registered
996 Posts
CUG said:
Future...just like Gilardino was a lil early back when he was firing in goals.

im sure the future sees him in the NT.
I could be wrong but isn't Rocchi older than Gilardino by a decent amount?

-Scott

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cacìni said:
A brilliant example as to why Schumy's thread starting privileges should be suspended indefinitely.
A perfect example to why Caccaini should only reply when he has something Intelligent to say which is never. :rolleyes: :finger:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
skamen said:
I could be wrong but isn't Rocchi older than Gilardino by a decent amount?

-Scott
Yes, he is 28.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Rocchi is a good team player but far too inconsistent. He's got good technique, but all Italian strikers tend to have that. It's a happy problem. :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
LOL...man i thought he was younger for some reason. well he is in his prime age i guess....another contendor for forwards.

why cant there be any contendors who are decent for centre back depth?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes Ive always seen Gamberini as decent.

Rocchi as a forward is the same level as someone like Dainelli is a defender so if you count Rocchi as a class playr then surely you count Dainelli and some other CB's like him in with a chance of the NT :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really it's only an option,not like I'd certainly favour Rocchi to get picked ahead of Inzaghi and Cassano or Lucarelli for e.g.But I've been impressed with some of his work this and last season though. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts