Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where Roberto Baggio will be heading next season. Rumors have suggested that he may head to Napoli along with ex-international teamate Gianfranco Zola and current French international Frank Leboeuf. The latter two both play for Chelsea. With those three in the lineup along with Schwoch think of the possibilties for Napoli?

I hope that Baggio does wind up with Napoli. I believe there he can find his form once again and end up on the national team to shine for one more World Cup. He did it with mid-table contenders Bologna and if Zola and Leboeuf wind up there too there in no reason why he can't do it again. Baggio still has the stuff and he proved it to everyone when he scored 2 goals in his last game for Inter.

ITALIA!! ITALIA!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Swoch was sold to Piacenza...

Nicola Amoruso was bought by Napoli while the play-maker spot is a battle between Baggio,Pirlo,Zola and Ortega.They are also close to sign Romanian anchor Constantin Galca while the rumors also want Saliou Lassissi on his way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx

Thanx Amo for the info. What about Leboeuf are there still rumours about him coming. And where do you find your info on Napoli?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baggio linked to Premier League.

I just read that Chelsea are interested in signing Baggio for next season.With Zola most likely leaving it has to be said that he would be the ideal replacement.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I would have to agree with that..Baggio wont fit well in the Premier League..He is better off staying with an ITALIAN TEAM>>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Premiership???

If he has any chance of returning to the National team he has to stay in the Italian League. I can't see why he would want to move to the premiership.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zola to Napoli would be a logical step since he has his origins down there (as far as I know). For sure he would strengthen the team, as of course would R. Baggio. I´m sure he could make great impact at Napoli.
Schwoch left the club? What a pity, he seemed to play very good last season. Leboeuf and Galca? hmmm...

Let´s just hope those rumours came true, then Napoli surely would have good chances to reach a place in the safe midfield area of the league table :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts