Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanzi have a new idea. He wants to bring Roby to Parma but he says that he needs to discuss it with Malesani first. I think it would be great to have him behind the strikers leaving Micoud free to play as central midfielder.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No,no,no,no,no and no!

We simply dont need him and I dont want to see him sitting on the bench.He deserves to be a starter and this will not happen at Parma.

J

·
0 Posts
zidane-a great player?

Zidane is among the best, i guess... but not in the final of euro2000... zoff didn't assign a particular player to mark zidane, but zidane didn't seem to be able to make any contributions throughout the game...
also, i'm upset by his manners (oh, not just his, but the whole french team's), i can't understand why he wasn't given a yellow card for stampin' on albertini & why desailly wasn't give a yellow card for elbowin' cannavaro! btw, barthez was actin' like nuts after france lost 1:0!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Jenny welcome to the PArma forum! hope you post alot cuz we need a few 'Big' new Users in this forum!

The text you posted... was it a respond to AMOROSO's! signature?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's my firm beliefe that we could offer Baggio a starting role.

_______StrikerX_____Amoroso________
_______________R.Baggio____________
_Jorgensen_Almeyda__Micoud__Fuser__
____Cannavaro__D.Baggio?__Thuram___
_______________Buffon______________

So, what do you think? Putting Dino in charge of the defence would be a brilliant move. He's got the experience to read the game and the physical power to cut the opposition down.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm... Bogho? Get rid of Almeyda then... :) In this plan Alex was used to get Jörgensen so he can't possibly play. He would next year though when Baggio retire and Alex come back to Parma.

I'm not so sure Bogho will make a full come back. We must remember that he's been out for a very long time with a bad injury.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Anyway, maybe you will hate me to say that it is a GREAT idea ('cuz I am a all-time Baggio fan)....but why not?
Did you guys really think that Parma is a giant as Juve/Inter/AC Milan? Noooooooo.....it is still far from that, especailly when we lost so many great players to those giants.
So why I can't expect that Baggi will get a starting place in Parma?
OK, if he can't be a starter, at least he can get a space on the pitch and have more chances to play...I believe that it is for sure, and it is enough for me.

Since last season when Parma showed interets to Baggio, I already whispered that: "Oh, that will be ideal...my fave player in my fave SerieA team!!!.....please god, let it happen." But somehow, Lippi lied to him and Inter gave him a really bad season......
So this time, I said again: "God, please let it happen!"

Think it that way, Parma need a playmaker, and Baggio will be the one.....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Talent wise,what exactly we have to bjealous of Inter or Milan? not history...history does not score goals and does nbot make saves.We have two exelent play-makers like micoud and Alex and I would pick both of them over Baggio who lets not forget is over 33 years old!

WHEN was the last time we sold a player to Juve,Milan or Inter? Serena on a loan deal to Inter with Sousa joining.What a loss...

Some people hear the rumors and say "oh Parma is having a sell out again".The fact is that Parma rarely sells players who they want to have.Veron was sold because Malesani thought Ortega would be better.Chiesa was sold because Malesani thought we didnt need him after buying Amoroso.Bad moves but surely not small club's moves.Crespo,we havent sold him yet but for this deal I would sell him even if he was begging to stay.So,stop listening the rumors and look at the facts.Parma keep their players.End of story.

Get over this damn ****ing complex Malesani has!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
What have Alex shown??

Not a SH!T if you ask me. Alex isn't good enough for Serie A , thats for sure. Playing in Brazil and Italy are two different things.

Baggio is to big to be playing in Brescia, Atalanta or Reggina.

He should join Udinese, after they sold Locatelli, who BTW is agreat talent. And when they sell Fiore to inter, Baggio will join them for Sure. ( At least I hope so ), because they will need a playmaker\forward.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Have you EVER seen Alex playing?

Do you know he is considered the best player in Brazil right now? do you know that he stays on the bench at the national team because of Rivaldo and only and many people claim he should start next to Rivaldo?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theLegend,

So Alex isn't good enough for Serie A, "that's for sure". What do you base that on? Which games did you see? What does he lack then? It's obvious that you don't have a clue. You don't bring ANYTHING to this discussion I'm afraid...

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
I just read the funniest opinion I've ever read on these forums? Do you guys remember why you're not in the Champion's League? Because Roby Baggio single handedly abused your whole world. Now you want to start Bogus and Alex over the Prince? How far are you willing to take this foolishness Amo? You'll all regret not signing Roberto next season when the ponytail is running free again against the pathetic "Alex" who is totally untested in real Serie A soccer. He'll disappear like Amoroso did this past season. Baggio......the Prince and the King.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw Alex about a year ago when Brazil played the States in a tourney in Mexico. Playing with mostly b-level internationals, he was obviously the best player on the field. He definitely did remind me of Rivaldo, with his fluidity on the ball. On the flip side, he also echoed Rivaldo's "ability" to drift in and out of the game... sometimes losing interest. Nevertheless, that could've been simple fatigue, since I think it was his offseason.
Is he worth the investment? HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Primo,I'd rather test on some not "proven" Seria A players,two of them actually with really good potential to become something really great in Seria A after all than give the leadership of a team to a 33 years old guy who is a living legend.BUT he is also human.He is 33.IF he was so damn good at 33 then why the hell Juventus,Milan,Lazio are not after him? he is an extremely short time solution snd I dont fancy the idea of changing play-maker every year.Baggio should go to Napoli and play.BASTA!

He may offer some magic moments to us,and he will definitely do if we get him BUT I would sacrifice with light heart this magic moments for a possible long term solution like Alex or the stability I feel Micoud can bring in our midfield.Baggio is not over yet,but he is about to become...bring him to me at 28 and I will even give you Crespo for him.But at 33? no...

I have all the respect it can take for him but I simply dont want a 33 year old player as a new trasnfer at my team no matter how good he is.I would possibly liked to have Maldini because he would make the real difference over Sartor or Lassissi.Baggio cant make the real difference over Micoud and/or Alex.End of story.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ok I admit that Alex is good, but there is a reason why he will not join Parma right away, and gain some experience first.

The reason why I said he was SH!T was because you guys were putting Baggio down.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts