Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah.

Afonso Alves - Never seen a guy who misses as many sitters as him, he must have had about 40 clear cut chances in that Heerenveen game he scored 8 goals in. Bag of shit.

Glauber - Annoys me that he gets paid for not doing anything.

Ryan Donk - Can't believe this guy got hyped once, horrendous defender. Makes about 10 serious mistakes in every game he plays in.

Florent Malouda - Don't think you suit the English game at all, sorry.

Eric Nevland - Roy's done a good job, but bringing in sub standard players that played for him once in a shitter team isn't going to cut it at this level.

Toni Kailio - See Nevland.

Andy Van Der Meyde - Or at least retire or something.

Moustapha Salifou - I would have to say this guy possesses no ability whatsoever.

Gilberto - Er yeah, his career in England hasn't gone very well.

Jonathon Spector - Better off going to improve the MLS.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, forgot

Ebi Smolarek - I think he is the Polish David Healy, doesn't seem to do it at club level.

Mustapha Riga - Nice that he's willing to play for free, would be nicer if he was good.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Afonso Alves will go to Ligue 1
Glauber will end up back in Brazil
Donk will go back to Holland
Malouda will go Serie A
Nevland will stay at Fulham or go to the Championship.
Kailio - Not sure.
Van Der Meyde - Back to Holland
Salifou - France
Gilberto - Back to Deutschland
Spector - Promoted team.
Smolarek - Back to Deutschalnd
Riga - Holland.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Benfica supposedly want Alves for some reason. Hope he goes there.

Van Der Meyde won't leave England, because I think his kid has some medical need (don't know the details), and he has a settled life on Merseyside), so understandable that he'd ride his contract out, but I think it's up this summer, and he won't get another one with a prem club.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Van Der Meijda LOL, Only 20 appearances in since 2005 for Everton. It's not gone right.

He used to play for Inter Milan. Since then, he's gone bald (considering he had long hair), had his ferrari, mini-cooper and dog stolen, aswell as becoming a raving alcoholic, having his drink spiked, his stomatch pumped, fined in total £50,000 for not turning up for training, and only reason he's staying in England is because of the free NHS service for his daughter.

·
Banned
564 Posts
John O'Shea to City

1 - 8 of 8 Posts