Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=726550&sec=england&root=england&cc=5901

an interesting article about him not producing in Man City... all of this after one game which all of Man City were rubbish of course :rollani:

Anyways...
is it time to use Ronaldinho instead of Robinho? or, with this form, should Robinho go to the WC? Is there even a chance of that? Is Dunga really a coach that select those in form?

Dagoods thoughts.. Dagoods thoughts...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I say give a call to Alex from Fenarbach, he is the kind of player we need in the bench. As for Robinho is he keeps this form Pato should be called.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Robinho will not be dropped, he gives the best HEAD!
Look at L. Fabiano? when was the last time he even played a game?
Elano where is playing again? In S. Arabia I think!
La Bestia? That dude is not even Brazilian!

bring back O FENOMENO and RONALDINHO!!!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
is it time to use Ronaldinho instead of Robinho?
Maybe.

or, with this form, should Robinho go to the WC?
Hell no.

Dagoods thoughts.. Dagoods thoughts...
Dagoods thoughts? Well, you asked for it:

RonaldoILFENOMENORONALDO!!1! Rrrrrronaldo WON WC94 SINGLEFOOTEDLY FROM THE BENCH Maldini was good too but he's gone, GONE, OMG THE HOLE IN MY HEART! Only Ronaldo can fill that gaping void within me OH YES YES RONALDO RONALDOILFENOMENO the fourth king of football R9 R9 R9 R9 R9
MY OBSESSION=RATINGS!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Maybe.

Hell no.

Dagoods thoughts? Well, you asked for it:

RonaldoILFENOMENORONALDO!!1! Rrrrrronaldo WON WC94 SINGLEFOOTEDLY FROM THE BENCH Maldini was good too but he's gone, GONE, OMG THE HOLE IN MY HEART! Only Ronaldo can fill that gaping void within me OH YES YES RONALDO RONALDOILFENOMENO the fourth king of football R9 R9 R9 R9 R9
MY OBSESSION=RATINGS!!
Wrong, R9 is the 5th Football King!
Nice try :D:D:D

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
apparently he wants to come back to Santos..

D

·
0 Posts
City might consider letting him go on loan. I would love him at Liverpool. Torres and Robinho would be a dream pairing.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Robinho will not be dropped, he gives the best HEAD!
Look at L. Fabiano? when was the last time he even played a game?
Elano where is playing again? In S. Arabia I think!
La Bestia? That dude is not even Brazilian!

bring back O FENOMENO and RONALDINHO!!!
Elano is in Galatasarai and doing very well there
And whay La bestia is not Brazilian??

And Alex de Souza, ex Talento Azul, he is one of the ultimate playmaker/scorer that are left. He did not go to the Mundial 2002 because he was on the position of Rivaldo, and the last time he captained the NT was in the copa America in 2005,(won it) but he is still leading Fenerbahce. Andre Satnos is also there, scored in the last cup game.

Anyway I think Dunga will not call him because the style of play of this group is not the style of a playmaker that all the balls should come to him

BTW, Alex is , beside bing playmaker, the master of assists and a scorer, he also an axcelent FK executer.

Alex is the type of player that makes the players around him look and play better.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Elano is in Galatasarai and doing very well there
And whay La bestia is not Brazilian??
He can't dribble, he can't pass, he can't finish, he's got no ball control, etc. In other words, he SUCKS too much to be a Brazilian :proud::proud::proud:! I think he's a Cicilian :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Robinho's second coming: Manchester City flop nets winning goal in dream Santos return

Robinho promised a heroic return for Santos. And though he did not deliver the hat-trick he prophecised in the Classico against Sao Paulo, an exquisite winning goal was enough for his adoring fans here.

The match started with a reality check for the on-loan Manchester City player. New boss Dorival Junior took much the same view as Roberto Mancini and Mark Hughes by declaring his new star too unfit and not in as good a form as those in front of him.

It took until the 58th minute for the 26-year-old to emerge from the bench, and his debut almost instantly threatened to be as disappointing as his 17 months at Eastlands since his move from Real Madrid.

His team were leading 1-0 when he entered thanks to a first half penalty converted by Neymar, the so-called 'New Pele' or 'New Robinho' depending on your taste.

Substitute Roger headed an equaliser with 20 mintes to play. But, after two close shaves, Robinho finally got the goal he craved with four minutes to play.

Santos right back Wesley broke from defence, running the whole length of the pitch to cross from the right and find Robinho.

The Brazil star, at the near post, flicked it home with the inside of his right heel before unwisely celebrating in front of the home fans, who pelted him with anything they could find.

:D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Robinho is really doing well, above the expectations. He scored a brace against Bragantino, in a 9-goal match. the result was 6:3 for Santos. He is really making difference. I hope he does the same in the NT, se Deus quiser

If he continues this way, he may be the best Signing for 2010 (As was discussed in another thread here)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts