Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really can see it happen folks, robinho to inter. if real signed quaresma then robinho will be shown the door.anyway even if they dont sign quaresma, robinho seems interested in moving the hell outa there.

i say forget about quaresma and his ridiculous price tag, besides getting robiho will piss chelski off which is a plus

come one robinho we got 5 brazilians here make it 6 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
robinho seems interested in moving the hell outa there.
Realy? :shades:

3 days ago...

i say forget about quaresma and his ridiculous price tag, besides getting robiho will piss chelski off which is a plus
And what do you think how much would Robinho cost for you? :howler:
You realy don't think he would come for less than Porto is demanding for Q, or do you?

Don't embarasing yourself, close this thread.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Would be good, but it just won't happen..

Robinho will cost around 50mil euro IF he is allowed to leave.. and even so he will choose Chelsea over us, cause they will offer him more money and they got scolari..

And I highly doubt real will be fools enough to get RQ over robinho..

Anyway it's not gonna happen, so no use discussing it..

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
^ yea... CFC can pay that sort of amount. He aint Cheap.

If we can pay higher than CFC for Robinho, we wouldn't have a difficulty to aquire Quaresma in the first place.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Let's just concentrate on one name at a time lol

we can't even get Q done for god's sake....and now we want Robinho? LOL I think it might be an information overload on Branca's puny brain

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

what that picture got to do with anything :confused: appearently someone was joking with him ,what do u want him to do/say ? that wasn't funny cuz i want to leave please save this joke and send it to me after i leave the club.

btw guys like u really get on my nerves , wtf do think ur doing ? telling people what their wishes should be !!!

i dont go to real forum telling them that R7 is off their limits so STFU YLPOS

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
y is pissin off chelsea a plus?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
what that picture got to do with anything :confused: appearently someone was joking with him ,what do u want him to do/say ? that wasn't funny cuz i want to leave please save this joke and send it to me after i leave the club.

He was a litle mad back then (3-4weeks) in Irding when Real called him and said he will not go to Beijing. He didn't smile, didn't sign autograms day or two, but now it seems everything is ok. This picture is just one more evident and it's showing that he's happy with Real Madrid and his teammates and it's obvius that unhappy and person who want to get hell out of there, like YOU said, wouldn't yoke like that with a head coach and you know that. Unhappy persons simple doesn't act like that and you probably didn't even seen his celebration with Pepe's goal at the last game...?

btw guys like u really get on my nerves
Why?

Because I showed you the picture where Robinho is HAPPY or because I asked you what do you think Robson would cost?? That's all I asked you and I'm getting on your nerves. Well then it seems that you're the man with very tink nerves. You are the one who should get on my nerves with comments like that. You are the poor guy who said that this transfer can realy happen and it seems you're the only who's beliving in this nonsense, you're the one who is saying his is interested to moving the hell out of there, not me and why I'm going to your nerves, stil don't get it?

wtf do think ur doing ? telling people what their wishes should be !!!
Pal, are you ok? I realy do not understand why that response to me? I'm wondering myself, wtf do you even thinking when you asking people question like that?

Telling people what their wishes should be.:howler: Are you kidding? Where do you get stuff like that? I'm just telling you the facts and I'm telling you he won't go nowhere. There no chance he will go to Inter and now it's my fault that this thread is complety nonsense and it's my fault that I'm right.:wallbang:

i dont go to real forum telling them that R7 is off their limits so STFU YLPOS
That's your problem, not mine, If you would go there you would probably open Robinho thread too and then you would know a litle better Robinho's situation and wouldn't talk nonsense here. Everyone in the club want from him to stay and he also said to couple of players, that he's wish is to stay at Real. He and especialy his AGENT are acting like that just because he/they want a better paycheck. This is normal when players want more money. They flirting with others just to get scared own club and then they give them a better cotract.

Calderon is not that dumb to sell Robinho. Why would he go now and sell him, but in the meantime he didn't get Cristiano? These two things just doesn't get together. There was a small chance that he might get sold to finance Ronaldo's buy, but now, when Cristiano said that he's staying, there no way he will be sold. He knows Robinho is lowed by Bernabeu and I don't want even think what would they do to him, if he would sell brazilian. If you think they are going to sell him and buy Q, that another nonsense. Why would they sell a player, who's better then Q?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Why would they sell a player, who's better then Q?
I tried to accept that Robinho is better than Qrsma after reading that line.

I still cant. :neutral:

Not cuz of his background nor anything.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I don't understand what do you mean?

I do think Robinho is better then Quaresma and I assume you probably don't? I'm I right? :D

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
I tried to accept that Robinho is better than Qrsma after reading that line.

I still cant. :neutral:

Not cuz of his background nor anything.
They're totally different players, but what makes Quaresma a better player than Robinho in your opinion? Did you follow the Brazilian last season? His stats were insane. How many times did you watch Quaresma last season? It's quite hard to judge who's better, but I'm not sure if you know about Robinho's current level of football.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
The chances of Inter signing Robinho are about the same as Mourinho calling me to come play for Inter.

Close this thread

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I must admit that I didnt watch all matches played by both players to form a solid opinion....

The best guy should be Joshua.... least Bias in his position on this RoBinho v QuaResMa.

Say it Josh.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I just have one thing to say- finding a picture of a player being happy is impossible. You cannot possibly prove a player is happy with his current situation by showing him smiling, laughing, or hugging a teammate. Unless you want me to waste time and dig up numerous pictures of this situation right before the player leaves his club.

·
Registered
306 Posts

3 days ago...

And what do you think how much would Robinho cost for you? :howler:
You realy don't think he would come for less than Porto is demanding for Q, or do you?

Don't embarasing yourself, close this thread.
You don't see anything wrong with that picture? You must be gleefully ignorant then. It is obviously a cry for help. Look into his eyes. Can you see the despair?

He is cowering into the cracka's body in fear. THERE IS FEAR IN HIS BODY LANGUAGE!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
not gonna happen...robinho is more expensive than Q...and we can't match chelsea's offer...both transfer fee and wages...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
You don't see anything wrong with that picture? You must be gleefully ignorant then. It is obviously a cry for help. Look into his eyes. Can you see the despair?

He is cowering into the cracka's body in fear. THERE IS FEAR IN HIS BODY LANGUAGE!
:howler: hilarious SH!T

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Robinho is better than Quaresma.

Robinho is top 4 players - Messi, Ronaldo, Robinho and Kaka. He's made that 3 a 4, it's just that some still don't acknowledge him.

BUT he won't come to Inter, if he moves which I doubt it'll only be to Scolari. Also, Quaresma will be much easier to sign - and that says something considering how hard its been.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts