Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is only one king in brazil right now.... he ain't ronaldinho, he ain't saint_ronaldo. the name is robinho. the guy can play football. i can wait for him to transfer to europe to show all of these overrated players how to play football.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I hope you are not Brazilian, that would make you a clear case of complex of inferiority...

Robinho does not have to show any European player how to play, he does not need to prove anybody but us Brazilians, and I hope he NEVER goes to Europe.

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
Last rumours are that Nestle may do a contract with him until 2007 to be his symbol in the propagandas and such and that would make him stay until there in Santos. Lets just hope.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
robinho 2 madrid in the summer? I heard real r after him as the next galactico

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, let's hope Santos can keep Robinho. :hopefull:

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Rei Volante said:
Only a matter of time before he goes. The wy he plays he almost belongs to another age i.e. an age when fuebol was fun
He is that good?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bordon is gone! said:
I hope you are not Brazilian, that would make you a clear case of complex of inferiority...

Robinho does not have to show any European player how to play, he does not need to prove anybody but us Brazilians, and I hope he NEVER goes to Europe.
did you mean to insult me? im sorry, please try again

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
No, do not try.

Brazil, he is just pointing that we brazilians do not need to prove anything to anyone when is about footbal (and lots of other stuff), so Robinho does not need to go to europe at all.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I wonder if some of you who live in the States are seeing the games??

At least the last game of Santos against Corinthians was broadcasted by ESPN all over the world.

Sometime I hav an impression (it is not against aybody personally of course) that some of you decide which player is leader of his team etc without seeing many games and relying too much on Anglo saxon written media

The a/m game showed us the new mature Robinho , made by Luxa, nothing to do with the immature and critisized youngster in the Pre Olimpic in Chile

He was really wonderfull during this game, and gave the opporunity to the sceptics to see for themselves

Anyway, the longer he stays in Brazil he will be more ready to cope with the problems which every South American player faces when he comes to Europe. Also he will have the opportunity to improve technically (if it is possiblle because he is already superb) before he come to the less atractive, more physical football of some parts of Europe

I just hope that he will not have to wait until he goes for the big money in order to play titular in the NT

Sure Luxa will try to bring him to RM . he is the trainer that usually succeeds to atract good players and keep them

I used to look with some envy how players who were sought after by several Brazilian clubs lways decided for Luxa's Santos

I presonally will be happy to dee him in a different club' not RM, when the time comes, and till then let us hope ,all of us who lives outside Brazil, that Robinho's fame as well as Tebez etc will help us to see more Brazilian football on TV . Untill that day I will have to stick to my radio and hope somebody will bring some clips :eekani:

·
Registered
301 Posts
LUZ13 said:

At least the last game of Santos against Corinthians was broadcasted by ESPN all over the world.
ESPN doesn't have the rights to these games in the US, Fox Sports does. They show one game a week during the BRasileiro, not sure with the estaduais.

Anyways, I only saw the highlights on the internet.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei Volante
Only a matter of time before he goes. The wy he plays he almost belongs to another age i.e. an age when fuebol was fun

He is that good?

In my humble opinion - yes. Then I am English, so what do I know about football!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
O Robinho é o Rei, meu chapa! Tevez e Gambacticos que o digam!!!!! :D

three pictures for each goal! :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
well of course a king but still very young to judge :hopefull:
i hope he can go to barca and play along side eto'o and ronaldinho ;)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LUZ13 said:

Sometime I hav an impression (it is not against aybody personally of course) that some of you decide which player is leader of his team etc without seeing many games and relying too much on Anglo saxon written media

The a/m game showed us the new mature Robinho , made by Luxa, nothing to do with the immature and critisized youngster in the Pre Olimpic in Chile

He was really wonderfull during this game, and gave the opporunity to the sceptics to see for themselves

Anyway, the longer he stays in Brazil he will be more ready to cope with the problems which every South American player faces when he comes to Europe. Also he will have the opportunity to improve technically (if it is possiblle because he is already superb) before he come to the less atractive, more physical football of some parts of Europe

I just hope that he will not have to wait until he goes for the big money in order to play titular in the NT

Sure Luxa will try to bring him to RM . he is the trainer that usually succeeds to atract good players and keep them

I used to look with some envy how players who were sought after by several Brazilian clubs lways decided for Luxa's Santos

I presonally will be happy to dee him in a different club' not RM, when the time comes, and till then let us hope ,all of us who lives outside Brazil, that Robinho's fame as well as Tebez etc will help us to see more Brazilian football on TV . Untill that day I will have to stick to my radio and hope somebody will bring some clips :eekani:

yes i do! espn didn't broadcast the game here in new york. gol tv did! fact is, they usually broadcast the same games at least two time during the week.

·
Registered
116 Posts
LUZ13 said:

Aside from typically ONE select CL game per matchday on ESPN, its very tough - for me at least - to get any TV (in Engligh) coverage of any foreign soccer matches. And the ESPN 1/2 to 1 hour player profiles are advertised to "international" audiences only. Otherwise, most local LA coverage is in Spanish language, which I can only read. SO, YES I at least actually view very few games, and almost no Brazilian club matches. (It's simply more efficient to read about the games online.) BUT I make special efforts to see select NT games. :smileani:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JCamilo said:
No, do not try.

Brazil, he is just pointing that we brazilians do not need to prove anything to anyone when is about footbal (and lots of other stuff), so Robinho does not need to go to europe at all.

i just do not understant the ' we brazilians do not need this or that'. every great players need to prove a point regardless where they came from. michael jordan constantly needed to prove himself to the world despite his unparallel skills. a lot people think(especially in this board) that robinho cannot make it in italy or england those leagues are too tough. i beg to differ. i had arguments with these people in the past. my comment was simply directed toward them. as simple as that.

and yes 'the monkey' tried to throw a banana at me. i'll give him a c for the effort

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
Players need to play and prove, but proving to us is enough. Santos is bigger than 99% of the teams of europe, the pressure here and the know-how also. We do not need to be tested by europe to say what is good or not.
They do not need to prove anything to Europe. They do not need to leave to play for great clubs. They do not need to leave to be great. The greatest player of all time proved his job here and only here, remember.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts