Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which combination do you think will be the most dangerous in the attack for brazil robinho&ronaldinho or kaka&ronaldinho? you may enter other players whom you think can form a great attack

·
Registered
890 Posts
silly question... of course Kaka&Dinho... :rollani: Dinho&Robinho is foolish one... while Brazil has :star: Kaka :star:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rae said:
silly question... of course Kaka&Dinho... :rollani: Dinho&Robinho is foolish one... while Brazil has :star: Kaka :star:
methinks you should have just ignored this thread if you think it's silly.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't know. But I'd like to see Robinho in the first 11... at least in the 22.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
right now: Ronaldinho and Kaka....

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Ahh, just throw two first-team jerseys up and see who catches them. :D Whoever catches a shirt should play, since they can't play shirtless. :happy:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Kaka-less brazil is always better for me (MY very humble opinion)

So Robinho is it, and to avoid any misunderstandings , we are talking Ronaldinho Fenomeno, not Ronaldinho Gaucho

Of course there are some other options, i just made my choice among those 2

·
Registered
416 Posts
Robinho is better than Kaka hence Robinho shd be in the first 11. But u know how conservative Parreira is...he will come to his senses only after being trashed in Buenos Aires by Pekerman. Mark my words.

Gaucho and robinho=show de bola.Watching the 2 in the Hong Kong match leaves no doubts. This partnership shall never be forgotten by the time the curtain is drawn on German 2006.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What's this thread assuming about Adriano? Only Brazil would seem to have enough talent to forget about him for even a few seconds. I've not seen the NT play for over a year. I can hardly wait to see to new players and rotations.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I think we need someone like Robinho to play with either Ronaldo or Adriano. My dream team would be Ronaldo, Gaucho, Robinho and Alex

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
my vote goes to robinho. the guy was the best player last game. yet, parreira rather praise emerson. :wth:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
well might make sense as Robinho is just a kid, too many complements might spoil him

·
Registered
390 Posts
im a big fan of robinho also but we hafta remember that this was his 1st game against an opponent we beat easily, it was a good start but he has to brought into the NT slowly i think... ricardo oliveira for example scored 2 but that shouldnt warrant him a place among the 22...
right now parreiras choice is ronaldo, ronaldinho gaucho n kaka... if he decides to drop kaka my opinion that adriano is next in line (he has been great for the past 2 years, n amazin in the copa america), n if parreira aint satisfied with that either n then i think robinho should have a chance...

falou

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I know very little about the Brazilian NT since the WC. Is it totally out of question to play a 4-2-3-1, with Kaka, Robinho and Ronaldino supporting Ronaldo or Adriano?

·
Registered
301 Posts
brazil_forever said:
my vote goes to robinho. the guy was the best player last game. yet, parreira rather praise emerson. :wth:
Kind of apples and oranges isn't it? Parreira needs a d-mid right now. Robinho is behind Ronaldo, Adriano, Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Kaká right now in a fight for 2 spots when everyone is healthy. (Of course Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Kaká can play the o-mid spot as well and usually do).

·
Registered
301 Posts
barracuda said:
I know very little about the Brazilian NT since the WC. Is it totally out of question to play a 4-2-3-1, with Kaka, Robinho and Ronaldino supporting Ronaldo or Adriano?
Well, to do that you'd probably need two dedicated defensive midfielders and Parreira is trying to play with only one. Juninho Pernambucano and Zé Roberto play right and left respectively and play defense and offense, both supporting the backs and creating individually.

I would love to be able to see Robinho play right and Ronaldinho play left in an offensive formation, but I'm not sure I want to drop JP and Zé Roberto. Finally, Parreira is unlikely to change so close to the World Cup unless he feels that the central defense is not sufficiently protected and that the team does not hold the ball well enough.

·
Registered
301 Posts
mamamia said:
Robinho is better than Kaka hence Robinho shd be in the first 11. But u know how conservative Parreira is...he will come to his senses only after being trashed in Buenos Aires by Pekerman. Mark my words.

Gaucho and robinho=show de bola.Watching the 2 in the Hong Kong match leaves no doubts. This partnership shall never be forgotten by the time the curtain is drawn on German 2006.
Better? No way. Very different? Yes. Kaká is a leader on one of the best teams in Europe and having a good second season. It's amazing how easily some people dismiss him.

·
Registered
390 Posts
like al said kaka is too easily dismissed... hes had 2 very good seasons for milan, after some good seasons for sp, he should be receivin more credit...
and also u cant compare robinho n kaka as they r completely different players and would perform different functions for the NT, and right now the advantage should be to kaka even tho robinho is bein more hyped at the moment...

falou

1 - 20 of 70 Posts