Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Tevez

Votes: 27 60.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this forum is getting boring so i thought id spice it up a little! Who would u rather have in your team????

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
depends what you need, a more all around player or a more fighting near the box support striker.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Tevez only because he is much stronger and is better at holding the ball, whereas any strong defender can push Robinho off the ball.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im bored !!!!!! at least i wanna spice it up!:) how about u guys post some mad threads!!!!!!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Robinho, since his level of fantasy is out of this world, I still have doubts on his mind, concentration and balls to receive a hard treatment, but what on hell WE MUST support this type of layers, he is pure fantasy (not like Boca who is getting rid of Cangele, when never gave him a full chance, morons...).

When both clash, Tevez grab him from the neck, but the truth is that Tevez grab the whole tournament by the neck, he was hunger, and in great form (totally necessary for him to perform, is like Adriano, a bull with skills, but both need bad of form to imposse their skills).

The thing is that are different, but I think Robinho's level is up to him, he has no limit, while Tevez if he is not recover in Brazil is on the way down.

I will love Carlitos to be old Carlitos, but when he is not focus he is a pain in the ass, and not half the player he could be, as Lit said Tevez not being a playmaker, is really bright to hold the ball and play in the midfield, but is lame to use him there more if we are talking of argie NT where are tons of creative mids.

The worst problem with Carlitos is his mind, and that he have to be release to do what he please, when you put him in the box he is not that good, when he is a playmaker even worse, he has to roam all in the front of attack.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I don´t think Robinho is that high on fantasy level, he has some nice moves but he is not stylish. Both use sometimes that step over/stepping ball a bit too much and I hardly call that fantasia, the thing Robinho has is that he has a good passing game.

On a side note, I wonder how Tevez aproach of overpowering the defender with his back will work in the brasileiro, here fouls are called for the slightest touch, La Liga is just a tad more though than brasileiro.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Tevez, for his strong play and the way he holds the ball up, similar to Hughes in his heyday and a fantastic finisher in the box, but Robinbo offers more of classy way of play, doing tricks etc, and can finish from anywhere in the other teams half. They are similar to Henry and Van Nistelrooy, i dont think you can compare them, they both have something the other doesnt have.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Tevez, eventhough i dont really like him. Robinho is still too 'raw' and will need a couple of years to build on that potential!

·
Registered
23 Posts
teves by far, what he achieved in 2004 is so remarkable, but fifa does not see argentine players ( gold medal, top scorer in olympics, south american cup, copa america finalist , libertadore finalist, best player in south america, 2nd best goal scorer in 2004 at international level scoring 16 goals in 16 matches )
he is the best among all these young players

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Barcawinner said:
For the system of my team, I would choose Robinho.
Didnt Tevez take the piss out of the Barca defence and do a inside shimmy and shot and hit the bar from outside the area? :googly:

·
Registered
9 Posts
what?

is this a joke?
Robinho is a fantastic player, A blessed winger. God make player like this only in Brazil and just 2 for decade (Rivaldo and Ronaldo in '70, Ronaldinho and Robinho '80). Tevez is a great potencial, ok, but Robinho is bigger. Who live in Brazil know what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this a joke?
Robinho is a fantastic player, A blessed winger. God make player like this only in Brazil and just 2 for decade (Rivaldo and Ronaldo in '70, Ronaldinho and Robinho '80). Tevez is a great potencial, ok, but Robinho is bigger. Who live in Brazil know what i'm talking about.
are you serious? when teves inpired boca to defeat santos in last year final scoring both goals what robinho and diego did? when argenina defeated brazil in pre olympic helping eleminating brazil from olympics what both robinho & diego did?what robinho achieved so far in his career comparing to teves ? ( apart from brazil championship , where the credit should go to luxmbergo (ok robinho did great work in the final of last year and nothing else ) . plz before stating such arguement go and check what has teves done so far in his career where he is still 20 years old where he was the key figure in all the cups his teams won both locally and on international level ( gold medal, top scorer in olympics, south american cup, copa america finalist , libertadore finalist, best player in south america, 2nd best goal scorer in 2004 at international level scoring 16 goals in 16 matches )
he is the best among all these young players, & one of teh best in the world

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Well, the truth relies in the middle for both players, in either case they achieve a lot at a very young age, they show lots of skills, with different styles, and both had their ghosts moments (understandable in any player, more of their age)...
BUT Leon, sincerely you went too far, there are lots of reasons why both can be in the same sentence till now, and as far as achieves even Tevez ahead, but I post here my opinion, and you may see how grand are my expectations for Robinho, the thing is that you make a post just to piss off, the ones that like Tevez.
Is not like comparing Robinho with a mediocre player, and is not like Robinho also already has the status of the ones you mentioned.
As far as I'm concern I don't know if there is a God, but surely great players are born in every corner in the world, the edge of Brazil is quantity, calm down pal, I don't see the offense in this comparisson...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Un momento porfavor....

Robinho es un puta....Tevez es THE REAL MOTHER****ING DEAL!

thats all folks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts