Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Judging by the reports, this is very close to being done. Apparently he will be announced tomorrow and fly out on Wednesday.

This would be the biggest transfer ever for Fenerbahce IMO.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
I think he would like to stay at United - if van Gaal tells him that he´s still in his plans and that he´ll have a place in the starting 11. If Luis can´t guarantee that Robin might be willing to come to you. Personally I´d be gutted, he´s too good for Süperleague. Sorry, no offence. But it feels so wrong him going there.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Well, Nani and this one will mean i´ll fallow most of Feners and Antalyaspors games this season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Biggest transfer any Turk club made was Anelka, yes over Hagi too. Anelka was only 26, Hagi over 30. Even if RvP comes, won't be bigger than when we transferred Anelka. Man I still remember that day we transferred him.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Same here but you'd prefer a pre-Kezman or a Guiza over G. Unal or Z. Biryol anyday.
Don't mind players in their mid twenties. Don't mind players who aren't making more money relative to the size of the club and league.

I swear this is all like some welfare kid in the ghetto driving a fancy car. While not being able to afford his rent.

But it's what the fans what, so the boards do what ever they have to do to deliver.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Considering the season ticket prices I think we do deserve to watch Nani and RvP. Bloody 1k tl for about 12 games. Equals to about 80tl a game, that's like 2 day wages for a game. Really? I also don't get why the big 3 don't go after the best asian name out there.. sign the fcuker and bombard the country with his jersey.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
So for those prices you wanna watch Samsun level football?
A club's revenue is much broader than just how much their season tickets cost. But I won't bother getting into that.

I was more interested in our wording. WE DESERVE? What else do you think you deserve from life meyn? Aside from thinking it's your god given right to scream NANIIIIIIIIII and Persieeeeeeeee because you paid a measly 1k.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
A club's revenue is much broader than just how much their season tickets cost. But I won't bother getting into that.

I was more interested in our wording. WE DESERVE? What else do you think you deserve from life meyn? Aside from thinking it's your god given right to scream NANIIIIIIIIII and Persieeeeeeeee because you paid a measly 1k.
Anladiysam arap olayim. If you don't understand my post there isn't much to talk about. We sell about 30000 season tickets. With that 1k you don't like now the club has what?

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Anladiysam arap olayim. If you don't understand my post there isn't much to talk about. We sell about 30000 season tickets. With that 1k you don't like now the club has what?
And the club's only expenses are Van Persie and Nani?

As a fan I'd be more worried about how this money is being spent. Fener makes the most so naturally spends the most. They generally have by a HUGEEE margin the most expensive squad. And what success is that bringing?

I think it's pretty obvious who isn't understanding who's points. The term "we deserve" was great too.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ye my bad. Even Samsun level is too much for us. Maybe Kayseri Sekerspor is ok. Seker gibi takim. Or we don't deserve Seker too :howler:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts

As a fan I'd be more worried about how this money is being spent. Fener makes the most so naturally spends the most. They generally have by a HUGEEE margin the most expensive squad. And what success is that bringing?

I think it's pretty obvious who isn't understanding who's points. The term "we deserve" was great too.
Zenginin mali, zugurdun cenesini yorarmis... :pp

·
Registered
8,299 Posts

We have been extremely conservative the past year or two. Now with potential cl qualification it is an all in mentality. The concern is never where the money comes from. But in this case after such a long absence from the cl we really have no choice. We will pay for talent either way so pay for proven talent to get us there. I hope it pays off.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts