Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how long until Söder goes South?

It is quite sad following leagues like the Swedish one were players only need a good half season or to be decent player to leave. So,one more season for Robin Söder before he is snapped up?

when talking about it, who killed Rajalakso?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Rajalakso... Kid seems to be overhyped a lot by the media, he doesnt seem that special in the games I have seen him in.

I have only read about Söder,, I havent seen him play yet. Is he good? I have more faith in IFK youngsters, at least I have seen proof with my own two eyes that Göteborg brings up real talents.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Pretty impressive first half against Malmö FF. Söder has scored one so far, and played a quite big part in the build up to the second goal

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure, but I believe he scored in all games he played so far, something like 5 games and 5 goals. I was more reflecting on how uninteresting a league is were a player never can have more than one good season before leaving. That is also why no Swedish team will ever reach UCL unless a miracle happens.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I suspect Söder is still studying, so 2 years at most before he leaves, Im thinking.. But yeah, you're right about it being a big problem. No team seem to be able to establish itself as a good, consistent side in Sweden because of player losses. And it's kind of sad to see players leaving for mid table dutch sides, that arent such a big step up career-wise. When they only get better contracts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts