Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"ZAGREB, Croatia, May 6. Croatian first division side Zagreb officials have announced they're in talks with national team midfielder Robert Prosinecki to help them in Champions League next season. However, there is still no concrete reply from Prosinecki who left English side Portsmouth, but failed to transfer in Japanese Nagoya. Zagreb on Saturday won Croatian champion's title for the first time in club's history after the domination of their city rival Dinamo Zagreb and Hajduk Split."

If I was Robert I would rather stay in Portsmouth then sign for NK Zagreb, I dont think they will make it to the CL anyway.

·
©
7,230 Posts
He can't just stay at Portsmouth because the papers are done and he has been released from there. Robi is always being rumoured to go to so many different clubs. This may happen because he is friends with Kranjcar. It would be good to see a strong Zagreb when the CL qualifiers come around.

Then again he will probably get more offers after the WC and the one which pays the most he will accept. :greed:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
It would be nice to see Prosi play for Zagreb, but i dont see them being strong enough, even with Prosi, to get thru to the CL. I think he'll go to the bundesliga....maybe Bayer Leverkisen? :D they love croatians and they need a replacement for Ballack.

i dont know if this is true, but my dad never lies to me, he told me today that Zvonimir Boban will be playing in Argentina. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts