Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 694 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Whatever is being reported, Mafia to Gold Digger, It wouldnt take away the Trophies he achieved....and the progress we made.

He had been decent all along when dealing with all adverse situations, from Adriano to Figo to Crespo to Ibrahimovic, apart of one rare outburst.

EVery Coach is human, he isnt perfect, neither are we nor club.

Still, An Underrated Coach that deserves (more) Respect.

GRAZIE !!​

p.s pls post according to topic. ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no matter u like this man or not...but he has accomplished something that a lot of our former coaches haven't done...including lippi, who was considered one of the best in the world by the time we signed him...and cuper...

grazie, mancio...u will be missed...it is just unfortunate that we have to go to another direction without u...but sometimes, life is like that...and hope u will be happy with those 30m cash compensation...and i m sure u will...because $$$ is pretty cool... :cool:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Grazie Mancio indeed!!!

Mancio's time at Inter is up and that's that, nothin' personal, Inter and Mancio simply have to take different paths now.

Regardless if Mourinho signed for us or not, it was clear that Mancini had to go. He was simply spent at Inter and there was no way he could do any better from this point onwards.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I still think its rather harsh and unbelievable that moratti would fire a coach that won 3 league titles in a row

It is sad that it had to end like this.

·
Registered
23,841 Posts
Thanks Mancio!

I enjoyed the times you gave stick to the media and our opponents. I also enjoyed the times you weren't doodling too much with the tactics and the lineup. :)

Good luck in England! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Not sure if this is the right thread. But this fits more with mancini than the jose thread.

Player power got rid of him.

Mancini Sacked After Player Revolt

According to Leggo, Roberto Mancini was sacked as coach of Inter after his own players demanded his exit.

Last night the agent of Mancini revealed that the former Lazio and Fiorentina tactician had been sacked as coach of the Beneamata, and that his replacement would be Jose Mourinho.

There have been a number of theories as to why Mancini was relieved of his duties. Leggo today claims that one of the main reasons that Mancio was sacked was because the majority of the Inter squad demanded it.

A vote was conducted among the players which asked if they wanted the 43-year-old to stay or go, and the result was a unanimous verdict in favour of the latter.

Mancini has had a number of high-profile falling outs with players this season. Adriano, Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic all reacted angrily to being substituted in various games during the campaign.

Hernan Crespo blasted his coach in the press for his lack of playing time, while Luis Figo refused to come on as a substitute during the Champions League game with Liverpool, and only a few days ago publicly stated that he would only stay on next season if Mancini left.

It seems that many of the Inter players have now got their wish.

Luca Capofranco
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=714035

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Grazie! It's a necessary end, but you're right that it's a sad end. There's an awkward conflict between the nominal sucess under Mancini and the circumstances of such, and this makes the whole situation uneasy, although Inter fans should be used to having things not go so smoothly.

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
Thank you, Mancini.

We'll never forget the 3 Scudetti, 2 Italian Cups and 2 Italian Super Cups. And we won't forget your Inter spirit over your stay and against the haters, during Calciopoli or otherwise.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Not sure if this is the right thread. But this fits more with mancini than the jose thread.

Player power got rid of him.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=714035

sad to see that its the players that command at Inter, this isnt Mancio's fault but the way the club is run. Mourinho will quit just like Mancio was going too if the players are still in control and no actions are taken against them...but I dont think many will try it against Mourinho.

Anyway a big thank you to Mancini, Mihajlovic and any other back room staff that made us a success in Italy after so much time :heart:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
ROBERTO MANCIO!!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
ROBERTO MANCIO!!!!

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
That goal.com article was pulled out of someone's ass (i.e. Leggo).

Seriously, I don't know why people keep refering to that page (well, I know why Stefan9 would do it...:rolleyes:).

Grazie Mancini, what a rubbish management we've got that puts itself in a position where it must pay €30m for a coach to leave:wallbang:

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
30 million to get rid of a winning coach FUK how stupid is that shit , I know he had to go but come on WTF he was still winnign with us.

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
€24m for him, 6m for the entourage.

...unless he actually does find a new employer.

·
Registered
17,535 Posts
I still think its rather harsh and unbelievable that moratti would fire a coach that won 3 league titles in a row
2 Scudetti, i don't think you can attribute the first by any stretch of the imagination to Mancini.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
That goal.com article was pulled out of someone's ass (i.e. Leggo).

Seriously, I don't know why people keep refering to that page (well, I know why Stefan9 would do it...:rolleyes:).

Grazie Mancini, what a rubbish management we've got that puts itself in a position where it must pay €30m for a coach to leave:wallbang:
Please tell me were I keep referring to the article?? I posted it once.:rollani:

As if I was the only one on this forum in favour of Jose taking over.

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
Please tell me were I keep referring to the article?? I posted it once.:rollani:

As if I was the only one on this forum in favour of Jose taking over.
People keep copy-pasting goal.com articles. One day Carson does another day Pulsy does, etc....

...and I don't understand why.

... but since you from early on seem to have gone all-out Jose a**kissing, one wouldn't be surprised that you posted that particular piece of BS.

1 - 20 of 694 Posts