Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of Roberto Carlos performance so far in the World Cup?

Is he playing up to his usual high standards? Does he deserve to be picked in the World Cup eleven?

What was his best game so far?

:) :D

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I think overall he has been up to standard, for sure age might be catching up to him, but nothing to complain from me. Still a truly talented player but I will once again say when it comes to shooting, he is still extremly inconsistent. But still like I said before nothing to complain about.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Well he scored from a free kick in the WC and he hasnt done that all season at Real Madrid as far as Im aware. This has been some season for him.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
oh,his only free kick played against my NT.:embarass: we havent built fast men wall.we are inexperienced.:tongue:

to talk about RC,i feel he hasnt got more free zone like he works in real.we havent seen his marvellous teamplay or he's in best status? anyway wish him a nice vacation!;) we wanna see a RC run never die.:D

Congrats to RC,another CL and WC twin trophies owner after ZZ. :cool:

·
Registered
210 Posts
oops, i know i'm a bit..oh ok, a lot late but i agree w/ laoer .RC didn't get to hold on the ball much:( the ball was either w/ the other 3Rs..it was disappointing to watch him not making a big impact as in Madrid.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
At his age now, I'll expect a bit less running to conserve energy but at critical breakthroughs he can still do some menacing runs for us!! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
His a fantastic player in my oppion but in the world cup but we didn't see all his talents and if I were to choose the best 11 in the tournament, he wouldn't be one of them. He played a good world cup but not a great one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts