Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roberto Carlos managed yesterday to be the most succesful Brazilian in European competition by winning hsi 3rd CL. He passed Jair who played for Inter in the 60's and had won 2 European cups!

Savio was also champion yesterday!

and Lucio scored a good goal!;)

·
International
6,724 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Freddie,
This season a Brazilian won a trophy in every major footballing country of Europe!;)
I never knew Juventus has a Brazilian player in their team ;)

·
International
6,724 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
In case you din't know PARMA won the Coppa Italia. And the last time i checked Junior and Taffarel were still Brazilians!;) :tongue:
Oops, I thought you meant every major cup :mute:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
RC

RC was direct in setting up the two Real goals. This is where my vote for him being Brasil's most valuable WC 2002 is based. The first pass to Raul was classical. He hid his purpose until the release and then a lengthy throw was spot on. Lucio was caught dead in his tracks by the run and the throw.

His looper to ZiZou was right there too. He had to race to the corner to even get to the ball and then he quickly put it over the top of a close mark. Brilliant.

I trust with set ups like this, the most valuable will not necessarily have to have a goal attached to it directly. I can never remember the Brasileiro who made the famous remark, but it went something like, "If the maestro is to perform, there must be someone to carry in the piano."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts