Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florentino must have gone over his head or he must be overconfident.
Most people wouldn't mind Anelka for Zizou swap but Roberto Carlos that guy is untouchable.
All thanks to Roberto Carlos's big mouth. :(
If florentino gets rid of him he better get somebody like Athirson as a replacement.
This is a crazy deal!!!! :mad:

This election is truly turning out to be who is the lesser of two evils :confused:

Florentino you better know what you are doing :mad:
If we get figo and zidane they better be good until they are 35.
This could have fatal consequences to Perez's campaign.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
That's just another crap! A diplomatic president (and has good view both of soccer side and business) as Agneli won't sell Zidane (sorry, we want him so badly, but it is just unrealistic IMO:() Juve didn't close the door immediately just due to respect of Real--the Spanish giant, though we can negotiate with them, it's just dud!.....so that's another side that made me doubt about Perez...he never sounds sensible!

Yup, $ can buy any player....but we are lack of $ too:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
Real Player, truer words were never spoken :)

That's *exactly* why I'd vote Sanz. I think he's blowing smoke up our as*es and who's to say he won't do it re: our financial situation. This guy only seems to say what fans want to hear.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
What's everybody's priority? I really wonder.

Is it the players (transfers)? Is it the titles (ChL, La Liga etc)? Is it the debt? A little bit of everything maybe?

Whoever goes for the players or the titles should realize the simple fact that even the Greek newspapers can see: (this is a quote from one of them) "We'll put Real Madrid in the Black List. Why? Simply because if they do sign Figo AND Zidane, there will be no reason for the rest of the teams to compete in the Spanish League".

Cost of Transfers? It should go under the simple economic theory of Cost-Benefit Analysis. The contents of the words Cost and Benefit are entirely up to you.

P

·
0 Posts
My priortiy is the debt followed by atmosphere and then titles. If the first two are attackes, a better spirit will exist leading to the last one.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Pablo, I agree with you. The top priority for me too is the debt.

That's why I tend to disagree with you more and more on your reasoning of the lesser evil. You say that Perez has said nothing to convince you that he can handle the debt. Plus he's talking about even higher expenses. I accept that.

I cannot understand though how you find more eligible on the debt matter a candidate that has proved beyond any reasonable doubt the fact that he CANNOT handle the debt.
I mean, even Sanz himself is promoting as the basic "weapon" for his campaign the fact that under his Presidency the club won 2 ChL Titles and 1 Intercontinental. Nothing about the debt. Silence. No wonder, since he has only succeded in raising it!

For me, Florentino's success as a Financial Manager has already been proved. True, not in football. But we're talking about handling a financial debt, don't we?

P

·
0 Posts
My argument would be that Perez has only talked about raising it as well. In a perfect world, the two could work together, the bull**it would cancel out and we'd raise trophies and lessen debt.

Something about Perez just leaves me cold, that's all.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Holy macaroni! What is this? This is simply suicide from perez. Sometimes I just don't get sh|t from the world of football! I mean everyone knows how much RC is a Madritista, Perez knows this even beter, so why the hell does he do it? This is complete madness! I know RC has been supporting Sanz, but still, there is a line no one would dare cross and Perez has done it again. I want him to win still, but if he starts doing thiese kind of things, when he becomes our president, I will simply hire a hitman to take him out. Pablo, I cannot blame you for not trusting this guy, he is fuc*kin crazy:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
Perez' PR manager and advisors must really earn their checks trying to do damage control to cover the stupid things he says :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Fresh news! (from Marca Digital once again)

FLORENTINO PEREZ DENIES RUMORS OF HIM WISHING TO INCLUDE ROBERTO CARLOS IN A ZIDANE EXCHANGE

Florentino Perez was surprised by the rumors that refer to the possible inclusion of the brazilian Roberto Carlos in the Zidane fixture exchange. The canidate for Real Madrid's presidency ruled out the sell out of the international brazilian and whatever kind of negotiation that ends in his exit from the club. "Roberto Carlos is a great player and we have never even thought of doing without him."

End of story.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I can not believe you bought that ****.
Didn´t you know that AS (prysa enterprises) are working for Sanz?
Perez has denied everything about Roberto carlos as he considers the brazilian as Madridista as Santiago Bernabeu.
Tuesday night on cadena SER (prysa enterprises) was
deliberately attacked with nonsenses.
I prefer AS over Marca but until the elections have been carried out, for me that paper just does not exist.
Please do not fall in the tramp again and check your sources.

P

·
0 Posts
Um, I believe he said it came from Marca and not AS, so....?
Fall into the tramp? :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What everybody seems to be overlooking is that RC tends to have a big mouth. Sometimes I wish I could staple his mouth shut :eek:

He's the only player to stick his nose in this election. He should follow the example of other players and stay out of this election. :mad:

RC stays. It doesn't take a genius to figure out anybody who suggests that he be moved is committing suicide.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Pablo: AS posted the exchange scenario while Marca the official denial. That's what A por la Novena means.

It's probably true that AS is a part of Sanz's campaign. It's the only one that posted the Roberto Carlos declaration of loyalty to Sanz.

P.S. Sanz is going lower than low, his campaign turns into nothing but mud. What a disgrace. :mad:

[Edited by hala on 13-07-2000 at 22:40]

P

·
0 Posts
Hala - I think PErez took the first step in making this a bullsh*t election and Sanz is throwing it back at him. Low blow the video, but wouldn any one here have done differently in his place?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hehehe Pablo, it's just my opinion i posted! I really hate it when things like that happen, it reminds me of the National Elections. Well, I guess it must be something similar to National Elections for Spain... :)

Unfortunately everybody uses mud in politics (and please don't tell me it's not politics because it sure looks like it). For me there's a limit though. When this limit is crossed, it's enough for me to change sides.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts