Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baggio is about to sign a contract with Besiktas earning 2,5 million dollars a year for a length of 2 years. Baggio 33 is now a free agent and can go anywhere he wants. His agent said that the money the turkish team are offering are amazing for a 33 year old but that shows the respect teams shows for the former star Baggio. Only a turkish team would offer such a money and when Baggio was asked about his opinion he sai " i really dont know much about turkish football the nly thing i know are that they are offering a big amount of money" . Lets see what happens :))

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
This is so not true, if Baggio goes to Turkey he will never get into the azzuri.
What's the source on this? Rubbish comments like these piss me off.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This information is true. Baggio will never make it into the national team do you mean that he will take TOttis place or someone else no chance. But on the other hand you never know with Trapattoni .

·
Player
431 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Nik23 i have looked on severall trustworthy websites and have listened to Italian radio and there is nothing about Baggio going to Besiktas. He wants to get into the Azzuri and wants to end his career on a high note and Besiktas he will do neither.
Baggio may not beat Totti for the playmaker position but he should 100% be the man to replace the weak Del Piero.
Sorry Turkish guys for bringing this rubbish into your forum.

·
Player
431 Posts
ok,no matter..this transfer news was written on turkish newspapers too, but it's offical said that^^BJK doesnt interest on baggio^^..because we dont need a player that 33 years old..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

·
Player
431 Posts
carlito,why does not u tell this guy ^^ fenersiken^^ to the webmaster ? because of his nick... he must change his nick i think...we agreed on talking clean,dont forget !!!
thanx...
http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

B

·
0 Posts
Onefootball.com

Here you go guys!Baggio weighing up Besiktas offer
Sunday 23rd July 2000

After scaring off Reggina and Verona with his wage demands, Roberto Baggio is pondering a move into Turkish football where he is reported to have received a lucrative offer from Besiktas.

The Italian forward’s agent Vittorio Petrone confirmed that the Istanbul club had offered him a two-year contract worth £1.6 million a year.

Money aside, Baggio could be tempted by the fact that the Besiktas manager is Italian, the former Parma boss Nevio Scala.

The 33-year-old former World Player of the Year is also thinking over a move to Udinese.

He said earlier this week: "Udinese is one serious side. In effect, it is not far for me and will perhaps make the Uefa Cup. And they have a trainer, De Canio, that appeals to me.

"I want to go to a club where I will be able to demonstrate quality and continuity. I must decide but nobody will rush me, I will decide calmly."

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Karakartal, ý know u r right. thats an offending name and he should not have it even though i like it. just kidding :cool:

I know that u cant change your username once u register and choose it. if u r or anyone else offended by the name, u can report it. Fenersiken ask webmaster what u can do about it, it would really put an end to many problems sýnce i see many posts every day concerning your nick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts