Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, the past weekend has been pretty great for me as we beat Fulham with a great Moro header, Los Merengues won with Zizou scoring with a bullet and my brother got married.

Was surfing around to kill off time when I stumbled upon a headline on Yahoo that said the New England Patriots have just won their 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years, equalling a few NFL records and creating 1 or 2 in the process as well. Then it struck me that the Pats are the team that is owned by Robert Kraft, the person who came up with the consortium to invest in our club.

So I did a little character research on Robert K.Kraft and I've got a few short articles on him, that gives the public a general overview on who he is and what has he achieved in his life so far.

His expliots with sports, namely the New England Revolutions & the New England Patriots are very well documented, and sort of made me imagined a little on how would Liverpool be should he become our investor.

Here's article #1, and here's #2.

There are more articles on him, but not quite relevant to us, and I have been impressed with what I've read abt him so far. Do you guys have any other information on him, info that would be useful and informative for the rest of us? I'd certainly want to read up more on this guy. Stuff I've read abt him makes me feel good.

Enjoy the read guys.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that some of you here might have read a lot abt the Kraft/L4 deal over at other Pool forums on the net, good for you ;)

For those who are not that informed, the deal is still going on, claimed jefferies and Ford, the two who heads this Kraft/L4 consortium and the ppl who are responsible in bringing kraft into the consortium. There was news late last month in the sunday daily telegraph saying that Kraft is not interested anymore but both Jefferies and Ford have come out to claim the opposite. For more info, surf around the net and talklfc. Not much update on it here.

Btw, for extra info/articles on Robert K.Kraft, here's a few more articles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts