Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I say this, understand that I think you are a very impressive side with a good manger-but im not a fan of any english team so im neutral. But I think that you have one of Europe's best young defenders in Huth and i think he deserves more of a chance. Dont get me wrong if you have the likes of Gallas, Carvalho and terry it is always going to be hard to get in to any team but I htink he deserves a chabce.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
aslater said:
Before I say this, understand that I think you are a very impressive side with a good manger-but im not a fan of any english team so im neutral. But I think that you have one of Europe's best young defenders in Huth and i think he deserves more of a chance. Dont get me wrong if you have the likes of Gallas, Carvalho and terry it is always going to be hard to get in to any team but I htink he deserves a chabce.

sorry about my shit spelling i dont know what is wrong with me

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He was somehow injured as reported. Gallas is a sure start.. either in the centre or otherwise. If Carvalho were fit, I think Glen Johnson wouldnt have any chance... in these important EPL matches.

Careful Rotation.. JM plans. I think Huth would get his chance somehow. Like JCole or Parker had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts