Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a signing for Norwich what do u all think i think its West Brom's lost Earnie is a proven goalscorer at this level. I can't wait to see him help Norwich grab the double against the scum.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah, wouldnt have minded him at Derby, we don't have the money Norwich do though.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Is Earnshaw cut out to be a Division 1 player though?

WBA bought him but were never convinced of his Premiership ability.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
By division 1 you mean championship??? He's already scored the goals in this division.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
jimbo jones said:
By division 1 you mean championship??? He's already scored the goals in this division.
Yes Division 1 = Championship = League Division 2 = Premier League 2 (in a couple of years) it gets hard to remember the names.

Yes he was prolific with Cardiff but never really given his chance by West Brom even though he scored in the Premier League.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
panicos said:
Yes Division 1 = Championship = League Division 2 = Premier League 2 (in a couple of years) it gets hard to remember the names.
Ridiculous isn't it.

If Earnshaw plats regular he will score goals.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
huckerby6ncfc said:
What a signing for Norwich what do u all think i think its West Brom's lost Earnie is a proven goalscorer at this level.
:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was delighted that Norwich signed Earnie!
He's a proven goalscorer at Championship level, and will score a barrowload for the Canaries once he settles in to playing regular football again at Carrow road.
If Norwich can get the team sorted out over the summer, and then get into contention next season for promotion, then Earnie's the right man to stick the ball in the net!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
and he may get a chance to play against his old club (West Brom) next season. i want both the Birmingham clubs to be relegated, the only problem is that Portsmouth is just sh**t.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
West Brom's not from birmingham....there from...well West Bromich, or do you want Villa to go down :D

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
oh really, i didn't know, anyway, they are from West Midlands, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
bartle said:
oh really, i didn't know, anyway, they are from West Midlands, no doubt.
Yeah, Birmingham, West Bromich, Wolverhampton, Wallsall, Dudley, it's all pretty much the same area, don't think the locals would like too all be called brummies though :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
yeah "we dont come from Bir-ming-ham!" :)

Its as Jimbo says we are from West Bromwich in what is known as the Black Country, the Brummies are Villa and Blues.

Bartle are you sore at us cos we gave you Megson? :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
My dad seemed too think, West Bromich and Wolverhampton we're part of Birmingham, and he's from down that way (Redditch) he wasn't having any of it, whenI told them they we're seperate...anyway I came too the conclusion he's thick as pig s'hit ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts