Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be great to get Roberto Baggio to Lazio for next season. He still has a lot to offer, and we probably need one more striker, especially for when Lopez and Crespo are away with Argentina. If Boksic goes, then we will have Inzaghi and Ravanelli, so one more attacker would be good to replace Roberto Mancini. The perfect buy would be Pirlo, but I don't think that's going to happen.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lazio

To get Roberto Baggio for next season would be great thing.
We would not have to give to much money for him and he would be usefull for us next season.
To bring Roberto is better then keep Boksic.
Roberto ,please come to Lazio.:):):)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, Baggio is not that kind of striker to sit on the bench. He won't join Lazio, as we got too many strikers anyway. Maybe just Angel, but Baggio, No Way :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But he did not play in first 11 for Inter he was on the bench.I still belive he should come.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Djorkaef would be back to Inter so Baggio will go Kaiserslauten.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think this would be a nightmare for both Salas and Lazio. Robby always needed to be in a small team where he can be"big boss".So let him move to Napoli or Vicenza.We don't need him:)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correction: by Salas I meant Baggio.Sorry.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
baggio???????

well, maybe if cragnotti hear this news and perhaps he think
that robby should join to our club, baggio has many experience in soccer, think twice to manage like mancini in the field , make other players appriciate and we will get another scudetto and another trophy....hopefully

i love lazio

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i personally would like to see Baggio play in a small club.in that way he will play in 90 minutes not just as a sub.because i really like Baggio.and if he play in a big club like Lazio for instance,he will again and again only become a substitute.but,if he comes to Lazio i will still be happy.i just don't wanna see him again in inter next season.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
A player like Baggio does not deserve to be benched you can clearly see what his pressence on the pitch was when he did enter the game for INTER..
TO arrive on a team with the same situation (benched) is not what he is looking for..
It would be most benificial for him to arrive at a team where he is truley needed.>It would be unfair for him to benched again..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts