Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the hell aren't we after him? Inter are supposedly ready to bid 12 million for him, why aren't we in the race? I'd rather have him than Wiltord. We should have bought him last summer. Damn!!! Arsene says we he needs a fourth striker, and Keane fits the bill. He is only twenty, and has great pace and dribbling skills. I will get really upset if he moves to Italy. Argh!!!

D

·
0 Posts
I don't know who'd I rather have. Wiltord or Keane, but I doubt such a young player from England will join the Serie A. It's probably better if Wenger signs Keane. :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I have allways wanted Kean
He is pure class so buy him now!

B

·
0 Posts
Jesus.

Keane....great pace...I think you've had your video on fast forward. If did have great pace then I think he should be in a physics lab being experimented on, rather then a football pitch. Something that fat, moving that fast, surely would break all the physical laws...at least as we know them.

He started well at coventry last season, but his form badly tapered off towards the end of the season. I think he's a decent player, and will be a good one, but no more. Certainly I don't think he's worth £12m, but given recent transfers.....

D

·
0 Posts
And now he's gone to Inter. IMO he's going to flop big time :D but we'll just have to wait and see. As soon as Vieri and then Ronaldo are back in the frame then it's all over for Keane. I have a feeling this is another really bad transfer of a British player to Serie A. Like Lee Sharpe,Paul Ince,David Platt.....

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
he will not flop as you think he is a legend in the making he is better than wiltord and owen put together

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
is keane really better than ronaldo, vieri, hakan suker and recoba?
dont think so
he didnt score regularly in the premier league
so how is he going to score regularly in the tactically enforced serie a?
and for 13M
im laughing :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts